The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Sad we won’t get to see Kenzie meet his idol, and singer of his playoffs song “Despacito”, Luis Fonsi 😪

no joke this moment would’ve been comedy gold

At least we still get to see him meet his other idol, Snoop Dogg.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Sad we won’t get to see Kenzie meet his idol, and singer of his playoffs song “Despacito”, Luis Fonsi 😪

no joke this moment would’ve been comedy gold

Omg I didn’t realize that ... the snoop dogg session better be good 👀

47 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Tbh even if Kenzie only had his blind shown in full pre-lives he would still probably be Kelly's PV lmao.

If you shortclip the blind also

LMAO @ Rachel calling herself quirky in her little package thing, I love her but that seems like it so perfectly fits the running social media stereotype of "I'm not like the other girls."

BUT, because Rachel is amazing and a cool kid, I will still stan.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I love how they made Raine seem like she connected w the song Adore You and like she wanted to sing it when her real reaction was probably closer to:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

They did the same to Kelsie and "You Oughta Know". 

• Sad 7

Just now, Angeles said:

I was looking through a compilation that had that performance and I think someone said they reached out to Kelsie and she said that she had three choices from the producers. If she chose "You Oughta Know" you can only imagine how bad the other choices must have been... robbery

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

If she chose "You Oughta Know" you can only imagine how bad the other choices must have been... robbery

TPTB also told Kelsie to perform the song differently than she originally wanted to. 👀  

Now that we officially know who is being aired (Unless TPTB messed up and it ends up being a plot twist), I have a feeling the IDF rankings will go like this:

1. Bradley/Rachel (Despite the recent surge of unpopular opinions)

2. Anna /Ainae

3. Rio/Carolina

4. Pete/Savanna

5. Victor/Deion

6. Raine/Andrew

• Like 1

If Raine hadn’t flopped two rounds in a row, a Kenzie/Avery KO montage would’ve been a more effective way to slow the roll of The Wheels - Knockouts generally hold a lot more weight with who survives the first round of live shows than the battles do, so cutting down his performance there would’ve been more effective at preventing Kenzie getting the Team Kelly vote.

However, given Jose apparently was flat for most of his song (according to him) and Raine struggled vocally, I’m 95% sure they’ll get the montage treatment.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I WAS SO MAD. Kelsie gave me one of the best blinds that season. Then, they decided to Montage her battle🥲. I was excited to see her knockout but i guess they gave her one of the worst songs to ever sing on the show🥺. Kat R. From season 5 gave the performance of “ you oughta know”

• Like 3

I hope Dana, Rachel, Gihanna/Anna Grace, Lindsay, and Cam are week 1 knockouts 'cause I'm ready to see some slayage. Lindsay can open up the episode by singing her 10th anniversary wildcard Knockout: "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" and then close the episode with a guest performance (because she IS the celebrity): "Angels Like You."

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I WAS SO MAD. Kelsie gave me one of the best blinds that season. Then, they decided to Montage her battle🥲. I was excited to see her knockout but i guess they gave her one of the worst songs to ever sing on the show🥺. Kat R. From season 5 gave the performance of “ you oughta know”

Honestly, I liked her performance but it was nowhere near the caliber of her blind. It's a very very tough song.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

If Raine hadn’t flopped two rounds in a row, a Kenzie/Avery KO montage would’ve been a more effective way to slow the roll of The Wheels - Knockouts generally hold a lot more weight with who survives the first round of live shows than the battles do, so cutting down his performance there would’ve been more effective at preventing Kenzie getting the Team Kelly vote.

Yeah, had they montaged his KO (Which they won't now), then I would have actually had my doubts about him getting PV. But battles are not precisely the breakout round, so he'll be fine.

I do feel like had Nick picked Andrew instead, Raine would have gone home and that would have been the montage. I'm still not even sure if they will show it in full or give it the LindZae treatment  

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I hope Dana, Rachel, Gihanna/Anna Grace, Lindsay, and Cam are week 1 knockouts 'cause I'm ready to see some slayage. Lindsay can open up the episode by singing her 10th anniversary wildcard Knockout: "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" and then close the episode with a guest performance (because she IS the celebrity): "Angels Like You."

Lol wait coach comebacks are coming back? BK and more keep mentioning it Lolz

• Haha 2

Dana and Cam are likely to be in the first KO episode. So are Corey/Ryleigh because of the triple steal, and given that they will probably close, since triple steals usually do, that would leave Rachel/Zae as the first steal.

With this move that they have pulled, I'm not even sure if Kenzie will be in the premiere as well. They will probably leave him for Ep 2 at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

No, they are not, they show hasnt mentioned anything about it. Its an ongoing joke around here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah, had the montaged his KO (Which they won't now), then I would have actually had my doubts about him getting PV. But battles are not precisely the breakout round, so he'll be fine.

I do feel like had Nick picked Andrew instead, Raine would have gone home and that would have been the montage. I'm still not even sure if the will show it in full or give it the LindZae treatment  

Definitely LindZae treatment imo. I hope that Corey/Gihanna/Zae put up a fight for the PV, though. At least try to make it interesting lol

5 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Looll sorry about that - it's just a coping strategy (sorry to betray you BK) to help us deal with our denial about Lindsay's elimination. Coach comebacks are not making a comeback :(

Edited by QueenCami
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me trying to get TPTB to air all of my most anticipated KOs on the 19th since it’s the one Monday for the next month I’m not scheduled to work the closing shift:

Shocked Season 20 GIF by The Simpsons

I'm just hoping to see the episodes then because I want to see good KOs ASAP, but now we have another reason to hope it's then. Crossing my fingers for you!

Perhaps, if you're persuasive enough, you can convince your employers to give you paid leave for every Monday and Tuesday, citing your reason as needing to prepare for and watch The Voice! While you're at it, you could just ask for paid leave for every single day since you need to keep up with IDF! :P

13 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Nope, it’s BK’s coping mechanism for Lindsay’s robbery which turned into a running joke (though had they actually done comebacks for this season Lindsay would be an excellent choice).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Perhaps, if you're persuasive enough, you can convince your employers to give you paid leave for every Monday and Tuesday, citing your reason as needing to prepare for and watch The Voice! While you're at it, you could just ask for paid leave for every single day since you need to keep up with IDF! :P

If only that’s how it actually worked 😂😂

• Haha 3

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic