The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, snoopy2003 said:

And?? You know there is a thing called testing and vaccines, right? 😂

Still, why bring past coaches/past winners/Voice alumni onto the set when they don't need to be there? That's taking unnecessary risks imo. 🤔

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Still, why bring past coaches/past winners/Voice alumni onto the set when they don't need to be there? That's taking unnecessary risks imo. 🤔

They don’t HAVE to be on set. Just like last season...celebs done performances at their homes, in the parking lot, and on set for the lives. 

The only thing I done was mention things that were still possible for the 10 year anniversary but clearly you don’t want nothing to happen! 😂

3 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

The only thing I done was mention things that were still possible for the 10 year anniversary but clearly you don’t want nothing to happen! 😂

It's not that I don't want anything to happen but I'm being realistic. Because of COVID restrictions and whatnot, they're not even doing the team performances that they used to do every season up to S17, let alone what you're suggesting. Because of the situation we're all in right now, I don't think TPTB will do anything out of the blue to commemorate 10 years, besides the videos that they're uploading on YouTube every Thursday. 🧐

Just now, disney1024 said:

I don't think TPTB will do anything out of the blue to commemorate 10 years, besides the videos that they're uploading on YouTube every Thursday. 🧐

Oh wait nvm, I forgot about the 10th anniversary comeback that Lindsay is getting this season. :duh:

50 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm not sure on Nick and Kelly (but I assume yes) but Blake and John have both already been vaccinated (as have Chrissy and Gwen), by the time lives roll around in May I think most of the artists and crew will have been vaccinated or in the process (at least those who want it). I think you will see them bring some people in, and I hope that they do something for the 10th anniversary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I think you will see them bring some people in, and I hope that they do something for the 10th anniversary. 

It would be cool if they do do something but I'm keeping my expectations low. 😅

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I'm not sure on Nick and Kelly (but I assume yes) but Blake and John have both already been vaccinated (as have Chrissy and Gwen), by the time lives roll around in May I think most of the artists and crew will have been vaccinated or in the process (at least those who want it). I think you will see them bring some people in, and I hope that they do something for the 10th anniversary. 

They might be trying to get Blake a win by montaging the single biggest threat to his team for starters. It probably won´t work, but still.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Feeling Good is overdone is singing competitions in general, but when was the last time it was sung on The Voice US? I'm struggling to remember if anyone has sung it after Wé yet

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They might be trying to get Blake a win by montaging the single biggest threat to his team for starters. It probably won´t work, but still.

If they really just wanted Blake to win, they’d have held Kenzie’s audition till after the blocks had been used

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

If they really just wanted Blake to win, they’d have held Kenzie’s audition till after the blocks had been used

I mean they would have to air it before Cam’s at least due to Nick trying to block, so they wouldn’t have much of a choice. 
considering Cam is/would’ve been their TCO if they really want Blake to win, Kenzie had no other option but to be featured in the premiere. (Regardless of the artist a 4 chair turn + block is great TV so why not just go ahead and pimp that artist for that round?)

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I mean they would have to air it before Cam’s at least due to Nick trying to block, so they wouldn’t have much of a choice. 
considering Cam is/would’ve been their TCO if they really want Blake to win, Kenzie had no other option but to be featured in the premiere. (Regardless of the artist a 4 chair turn + block is great TV so why not just go ahead and pimp that artist for that round?)

I didn’t mean the order in which it aired, I meant the order of the contestants actual auditions. If Kenzie had auditioned in the third taping or later, all the blocks were already used (always happens) and he’d be on team Blake. The audition order is determined by the producers. By Kenzie being the second audition, it insured Blake was getting blocked (unless he turned really fast).

15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Yeah, they could have held it later so he would have chosen him for sure, but I don´t see the logic in montaging the obvious non Team Blake frontrunner, especially after starting the whole season with him. 

Either way, Blake´s got some strong people , we´ll see if they can actually do some damage in the long road.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I didn’t mean the order in which it aired, I meant the order of the contestants actual auditions. If Kenzie had auditioned in the third taping or later, all the blocks were already used (always happens) and he’d be on team Blake. The audition order is determined by the producers. By Kenzie being the second audition, it insured Blake was getting blocked (unless he turned really fast).

Got it. That makes sense. TPTB is certainly confusing, considering they had Kenzie in the first blinds taping and then proceeded to give him one of the last spots in the battles lol

I really appreciate that Raine didn't (at least explicitly) use her post about tonsillitis as an excuse for her poor performance. Whether or not that was her purpose, I like that she turned it around and made it a positive thing. It really makes me appreciate and respect her a lot more! 

I gotta say, these Season 20 contestants are making themselves so easy to stan with how kind, positive, real, funny, sweet, and [insert every other positive quality here] they are. I really love and appreciate this cast!

• Like 7

Only reason they Montage Kenzie because they didn't want us to show the awkward interaction between Louis Fonsi and him😁

They are gonna montage him again in KOs because of Snoop.😂

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Clearly they could have. Check out Victor's audition 😉

But, for me the fool was Blake. It was obvious that Kelly going to block him, EVEN JOHN SAID IT. I think deep down he even let it go.

So, someone sang Feeling Good last night from the Idol contestants. On the Instagram page of AI, that performance was posted

and under that post... Andrew commented and mentioned Cam 👻:haha:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, seak05 said:

I'm assuming yes on at least Kelly too. Her band posted that they'd been vaccinated awhile ago, so I just assumed she had been too as a show and/or nbc thing. CA is opening it up to 16+ on the 15th with several places including LA (city) getting ahead of schedule and opening it up this weekend. So I agree that by the live shows, the people that want it should at least have some of it by then. 

I'm not getting my hopes up about anything special being done for the 10th anniversary, but I'd definitely welcome it.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic