The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Say what you want about the talent level this season, but the amount of support that these contestants pour out to each other is insane and amazing to watch! 🥰 The fact that so many contestants came on to Rio’s live, even if it was just to wish her a happy birthday, is just a testament to this. I hope they remain this close after the show and collaborate on some music. 😀

• Like 3

Alr so with the battle leak coming up tommorow here’s some feedback from my source(s) for taping 1 and 2 battles!

They said that Awari V Jose was kind of pitchy(not that bad). They said it was pretty enjoyable and Jose was way better in terms of tone. 

-Avery V Ethan was a really good battle, they liked Avery more tho.

-Corey V Savanna was really good, but a little bit overhyped and was not  “that good”. They said it gave them a beachy type of vibe. Was a battle that gave them Natalie Brady V Jake Wells Vibes. Their Harmonies were 😍😍.

-Zania V Durell made them dance(so there’s that). They said they don’t know if it was the battle or the song but said Zania was mostly impressive and so was Durell but Durell didn’t deserve a steal.

- Dana V Devan they said Dana carried this whole battle on her back. Dana hit one note that “blew the roof off”. They were impressed by Devans higher tone and was like “Devan was good as well tho”. The harmonies were good as well!

- Keegan V Jordan was a good battle Keegan was a much better singer.  Keegan had the better tone and was much more interesting in tone and vocals while Jordan was “rocking the stage”.

- Ryleigh V Gean was the best battle in taping 1 for them. They were already a big fan of Ryleigh in the beginning and was rooting for her  but said Gean was good in his own way. Ryleigh did some good runs and vocals. She deserved the win according the my source.

- Cam V Emma was a pretty good battle the source felt bad for Emma in the beginning lol, because of her going against a force like Cam, but Emma did good and held her own against Cam and thought it was a even battle. 

- Victor V Deion was a good battle. Victor hit some good notes and was consistent the whole time. While Deion was just “there” hitting notes and was not consistent compared to Victor. 

- Carolina V Rio Doyle this battle had some bias reactions from my source they said Rios tone was amazing and Carolinas tone was “too much” for them because she did some unnecessary runs, Carolina though was a beast and was more consistent then Rio? Definitely was just like how Karly and Celia was.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Thanks 9

So, finalize leak predictions?

I think it will be Dana v Devan edit: I think it will actually be Cam v Emma  edit: Ryleigh v Gean, although I would do a triple backflip if it ended up being Corey v Savanna

Edited by David68

- Victor V Deion was a good battle. Victor hit somegood notes and was consistent the whole time. While Deion was just “there” hitting notes and was not consistent compared to Victor. 

Another one that mantains that Victor was good. Nice to hear.  @VoiceTakeover890 Your sources in general seem to have a more positive reception to the battles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

- Carolina V Rio Doyle this battle had some bias reactions from my source they said Rios tone was amazing and Carolinas tone was “too much” for them because she did some unnecessary runs, Carolina though was a beast and was more consistent then Rio? Definitely was just like how Karly and Celia was.

I'm most excited for this battle (I know that's unpopular.)

• Like 5