The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, SNI2 said:

I'll be controversial and state that Blake would have been an interesting choice for him, instead of John. First because I don't trust Nick. Second, Blake tends to go for some interesting picks for the artists that are not in his lane. Its like he's drawn to people who would not typically choose him, somehow. With John, I'm betting the choices are going to be extremely vanilla and he may end up flying under the radar. 

Thats why him and Cam is AMAZING. If he has more than 1 unexpected pick then it wouldnt be good. Victor made the right choice, and I’m loving John this season lol. His decisions are great!

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Uh Kennedy adored Jhud. As does Victor to John. Jhud sang with Kennedy in her BA. John sang with Victor in his BA.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the resulting hype of the audition. Because this isn’t going to touch Kennedy’s in that regard. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Thats why him and Cam is AMAZING. If he has more than 1 unexpected pick then it wouldnt be good. Victor made the right choice, and I’m loving John this season lol. His decisions are great!

Well, I don't actually know who taped first: him or Cam. However, it's a good point. 

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I'll be controversial and state that Blake would have been an interesting choice for him, instead of John. First because I don't trust Nick. Second, Blake tends to go for some interesting picks for the artists that are not in his lane. Its like he's drawn to people who would not typically choose him, somehow. With John, I'm betting the choices are going to be extremely vanilla and he may end up flying under the radar. 

I mean, Blake did win with an R&B male before, so I'd agree with you there. I'd bet Blake can steer him into songs from that 90s era where country and R&B overlapped a lot, which will be a lot more interesting than what John will come up with. 

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I mean, Blake did win with an R&B male before, so I'd agree with you there. I'd bet Blake can steer him into songs from that 90s era where country and R&B overlapped a lot, which will be a lot more interesting than what John will come up with. 

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

My song suggestion for Victor: End of the Road by BoyzIIMen. It's perfect for his range. 

If he wants to court the country vote, he could also do the All4One version of I Swear.

Omg, if Kelly was the coach I'd die for a rendition of Mariah Carey-Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day between them. But, well 😆

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about the resulting hype of the audition. Because this isn’t going to touch Kennedy’s in that regard. 

Kennedy´s audition hype won´t ever be touched. People actually thought she was going to win in a season filled with viable country artists.

i gotta say, i didn't expect this, but it was on my mind last night, when i was searching for the unlisted videos. at some point i realized i should check for some other people and victor was one of them, since i'd seen him in a lot of promos.

for the record, the unlisted videos website still has nothing on him, so it clearly doesn't work lmao

• Like 2