Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

On 8/26/2022 at 1:57 PM, Alex95 said:

Kyle & Turner got to Monte and turned him against the insiders! The Pound is totally reunited and now Turner can be loyal to The Pound and The Afterparty.

Wrong.  Turner is loyal to the Afterparty first and foremost.  The Pound is apparently his alternate path.

The overall plan is evicting either Michael or Monte this week.  Right now, the plan is to backdoor Michael if any Afterparty members win the Veto.  So currently, that can only be Turner or Alyssa.  If Brittany or Taylor wins, then whichever woman wins obviously saves herself, at which time Michael goes up and out.  If Michael wins, then he Vetoes Taylor (as he thinks that Brittany has better odds of surviving than Taylor).  At that point, Monte goes up and out.

If you're wondering why Taylor's suddenly a lot safer than she was going into the week, it's because the Afterparty decided that they can trust her the most of the remaining Leftovers.  Turner and Kyle agreed that they'd Veto her if either of them won it, and Alyssa told Kyle that she wants Taylor in the game more than Monte, Brittany, and Michael.

So this week, unless something dramatic happens, it's almost a done deal that another Leftover man is leaving: either Michael or Monte.

Michael won the Veto.  Again.

Apparently, it was the slip-and-slide competition that's usually used for HoH Competitions.

Unless something surprising happens, then come Monday, Michael will Veto Taylor, Monte will go up, and he'll likely go out.

Wow INSANE Michael with yet another Veto win! :dead: Major props to him for that. :haha: 

Michael potentially using the veto on Taylor over Brittany would surprise me but I guess to ~make it seem like Michael/Brittany aren't such a tight twosome. 😮 A little sad that Monte will be replaced as a nominee but since these are the main four that are going to be targeted, I guess I'm okay with it at this point.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Michael potentially using the veto on Taylor over Brittany would surprise me but I guess to ~make it seem like Michael/Brittany aren't such a tight twosome. 😮 A little sad that Monte will be replaced as a nominee but since these are the main four that are going to be targeted, I guess I'm okay with it at this point.

Well, not so much.  Despite assuring Taylor of that, Michael's going back on that.  He told Brittany that he's Vetoing her, after all.

I don't get why people root for Michael.  He's so wishy-washy on what he wants to do and goes back and forth too much.

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Well, not so much.  Despite assuring Taylor of that, Michael's going back on that.  He told Brittany that he's Vetoing her, after all.

I don't get why people root for Michael.  He's so wishy-washy on what he wants to do and goes back and forth too much.

Ahh that doesn't surprise me. That makes no sense of him telling this to Taylor at first but backing out of it to save Brittany. :dead: I don't see a reason to lie on that.... just be upfront about it (or even say you're not sure). It's just upsetting to tell someone one thing and not going through with it.

1 hour ago, Abi-W said:

I don't know if any of you have heard this but Michael and Brittany want to expose Kyle for his Cookout 2.0 assumptions and overall ignorant comments. I'd be really hyped if that happens!

Apparently Michael and Brittany are talking to Monte and Taylor about this now, but it’s not being shown on the feeds. It cut away to Turner sleeping in the HoH room.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Production is trash for this. Idk if they're protecting Kyle or Michael & Brittany. None of them are gonna come out of this looking too good, let them expose themselves. 

I am interested in seeing the edit on Wednesdays episode and who they portray in a good light.

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Apparently Michael and Brittany are talking to Monte and Taylor about this now, but it’s not being shown on the feeds. It cut away to Turner sleeping in the HoH room.

They also told Alyssa, and they let us see it.  Alyssa was suitably horrified to learn all of it and ended up in tears.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

Michael & Brittany spread Kyle's actions to the house and then Monte brought it home to Turner and pretty much convinced him to backdoor Kyle because Turner doesn't want to be associated with his strategy. Absolutely insane. Alyssa told Kyle what was happening and he went to the DR and hasn't been seen since. I don't want Kyle to self-evict, I want him to be stuck in the house and voted out :devilwave:

• Like 1

I feel sort of bad because I don't even know if Kyle intended for his comments to come off like they did.  People were calling him KKKyle.  I don't care for the guy but I don't think he's racist.  I think he's maybe just not able to articulate his concerns in a way that poses the question in a better light.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I don't want Kyle to self-evict, I want him to be stuck in the house and voted out :devilwave:

Ditto.  I'd much rather see Kyle face the consequences of his lies coming out like a man.  I want him to face his comeuppance.  I want him to get nominated, slowly watch his game slip away from him, and get evicted.  It'd serve him right.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

I feel sort of bad because I don't even know if Kyle intended for his comments to come off like they did.  People were calling him KKKyle.  I don't care for the guy but I don't think he's racist.  I think he's maybe just not able to articulate his concerns in a way that poses the question in a better light.

do agree with this, though.  I doubt that Kyle is a racist.  But I do think that he's an overly-sheltered, thirty-year-old boy who needs to get out in the world and do a lot more growing up.  He's been a mama's boy for way too long.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 8:24 AM, Abi-W said:

This week has been so good! I'm really wondering how they're gonna edit Wednesday's episodes.. and most importantly what they're gonna leave out..😬

Well, they mostly included what Michael and Brittany said about Kyle, but interestingly, they included a confessional from Turner questioning why they waited so long to tell him and the others about that.

There's a big house meeting they're going to show tomorrow, too.