Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

With Kyle gone, I assume Michael gets all the women to align with him.  All he wanted all season was him + women.  

Is it weird that I see a path that Alyssa could win this season?  That's a world.  

I assume if Michael gets his way Turner is gone this week.

Edited by Solaris

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Michael won hoh

LMAOO of course. :dead: This man is unstoppable. 🤣

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Taylor in the top six? Everyone targeting Michael in the double eviction and Brittany as the backup so Taylor is in the top five? We love to see it!

Oooh fingers crossed for this! :wub: 

With Kyle gone, I assume Michael gets all the women to align with him.  All he wanted all season was him + women.  

Is it weird that I see a path that Alyssa could win this season?  That's a world.  

Yikes, would she??? With the jury so far, it's very possible she could get Indy's, Jasmine's and Kyle's votes. But hopefully other jurors vote for the better player.... because she's still done nothing yet. :haha: 

Turner, Terrance, or Monte.  He definitely wants one of the other remaining men out this week.  He and Brittany agreed that Alyssa would be a waste of an HoH since she can't win anything, whereas all of the men left have won at least one competition.

He's likely going to go with Terrance and Alyssa as initial nominees, and then backdoor one of Turner or Monte using the Veto (which he is certain that he will win).

LMAOO is anyone else playing in these comps at this point? :dead: It's legit insane how Michael is winning all of these Vetos and showing no signs of slowing down. :dead: 

Although oooof if Turner goes when he was the only one not able to play in the HoH or Veto comps this week. 😮 Although I won't really mind if he happens to go.

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

According to updates I read this morning, Brittany somehow made Taylor the next target. 😐

Brittany. 😐 😐 😐 

Ugh they better not go through this plan. I don't get the sense for this. :wacko: Everyone else still plans on targeting them, especially Michael, so I don't get this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Brittany. 😐 😐 😐 

Ugh they better not go through this plan. I don't get the sense for this. :wacko: Everyone else still plans on targeting them, especially Michael, so I don't get this.

Taylor, Brittany, and Alyssa discussed going to the Final 3 together, and then Brittany ratted them out to the guys. 🤦‍♂️ 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

She seems to be playing for Michael to win. :fail:

Brittany likely loses to whomever she sits next to in a F2 scenario, but it’s still embarrassing how she prioritizes his game.

Yeah totally. Her DR last night like this below totally confirms she's playing for 2nd place and for Michael to win:

I can't with her. 😐 

On 9/5/2022 at 12:03 PM, Steven_ said:

Taylor, Brittany, and Alyssa discussed going to the Final 3 together, and then Brittany ratted them out to the guys. 🤦‍♂️ 

This is why she got thrown to the bottom of the Girls' Girls.  She did that same crap then, too, by ratting them out to Pooch.  Brittany claims that she wants to work with women, but she's a guys' girl all the way (in her mind, at least).

Oh, and Michael continues to be a wet noodle as a strategic player.  He didn't use the Veto, despite having a clear shot at Turner.  One of Terrance or Alyssa is going to jury duty.