Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

44 minutes ago, Abe1818 said:

Well at least Taylor made Top 8

A part of me still gets shook every week she's made it this far considering her first two weeks of the season (and how she was really in danger of going that first week). :wub: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

A part of me still gets shook every week she's made it this far considering her first two weeks of the season (and how she was really in danger of going that first week). :wub: 

I lowkey wish that the backstage twist actually happened so we could've seen her sweep Paloma/Alyssa 

Inside group: Brittany did not use the Veto.  One of Monte or Jasmine is being evicted.

Outside group: It sounds like Terrance Veteod Turner and replaced him with Kyle.  One of Joseph or Kyle is being evicted.

Edited by Rodney

On 8/21/2022 at 11:58 AM, Alex95 said:

I don't think Monte wanting to target Michael at five will change anything. If anything that's good for Michael. Michael used to be the target at 7 so his spot has improved. 

Actually, it has changed things.  Jasmine remains the target, after all, but Michael and Brittany are more wary of Monte now and have agreed that he's going next.

Feeds finally came back outside, confirmed Terrance used the veto on Turner and nominated Kyle in his place. However, it seems like Joseph is still getting evicted. Not sure if Terrance was conflicted so he used the veto or if it's a ploy to trick the inside crew that Terrance is not with the showmance. Either way, wall yellers will have to work harder if they want Kyle gone this week lol.

Inside, Brittany did not use the veto and Jasmine & Monte are still on the block with Jasmine going home. Of course Michael & Brittany ran through scenarios a million times, but still seem to be pretty set on taking Jasmine out since they can't trust her (though they want Monte gone sooner rather than later).

Terrance is so messy lol

Why take off Turner from the block and put Kyle up, when he could just simply have two votes to evict his target without getting more bloods on his hands.

It looks like Turner flipped though. :( Unless his final four deal with Terrance, Kyle and Alyssa is fake.

I don't think anything's certain until the next HOH. We have to wait for the two groups to come together again. If someone from the Outside wins HOH then Turner's obviously all in with them. If Monte or Taylor wins HOH, I don't think Turner would hesitate to throw the outside group under the bus to them.

I don't think lines are as solid as they seem. I think everyone sees Michael, Kyle, and Monte as the biggest threats and are gonna try to gun for them in any order (obviously except Brittany protecting Michael, Alyssa protecting Kyle, etc.)

It seems like Turner is starting to move back to the Leftovers, as of now he's planning on turning on the After Party and nominating Terrance & Alyssa. Apparently Alyssa sucked in the HOH and Turner is nervous about moving forward in an alliance with such weak competitors. The Pound is definitely Turner's main priority as he's definitely been most open with Kyle and Monte. They're all starting to compare notes a bit on Michael & Brittany playing both sides so Michael is definitely on the table as a backdoor option.

Kyle & Turner got to Monte and turned him against the insiders! The Pound is totally reunited and now Turner can be loyal to The Pound and The Afterparty. Starting to very likely look like Brittany & Taylor noms with a Michael backdoor.

I don’t particularly care about losing Michael tbh (except for my draft lol) but I think this is disastrous for Taylor, especially Monte turning against her.

Well, Brittany & Taylor are nominated. I honestly just want Taylor to be evicted at this point, I'm tired of people always teaming up against her. Just send her to the Jury House where she can be at peace with Joseph + 2 evil stepsisters. Like I won't have to constantly be getting mad at how this game is unfolding for Taylor. I'm glad she made it to the Jury phase of the game but it'd be better for her to go now and win AFP, easily.

6 hours ago, *Chris said:

It was only matter of time until the season was taking a turn in the wrong direction #boo 

Well, we're honestly kinda lucky with how good things have been this season. Things never last this good on a BBUS season for this long. :dead: 

1 hour ago, jarmon said:

Well, Brittany & Taylor are nominated. I honestly just want Taylor to be evicted at this point, I'm tired of people always teaming up against her. Just send her to the Jury House where she can be at peace with Joseph + 2 evil stepsisters. Like I won't have to constantly be getting mad at how this game is unfolding for Taylor. I'm glad she made it to the Jury phase of the game but it'd be better for her to go now and win AFP, easily.

I'm at this point too. But even if she does go, I'm honestly happy she got this far! As I said last week, I always get shook and so happy how she made it through each week because she was looking likely to go those first two weeks.

So Taylor making it to Top 8 is really impressive. And she does have a legit chance of winning AFP with how far she's made it versus if she was the first or second boot. ❤️ 

But I'm also wondering, do the cast think it's a better idea to get rid of Taylor over Brittany? Brittany/Michael are such a tight duo. I know there's the talk of a Michael backdoor, which is the best move for them to do. I'm not sure how concrete that idea is but that would be the best move for Turner/his allies. But if that doesn't happen, I would think getting rid of Brittany would be a better move. I feel like Taylor is more alone, though she's strong in comps. But Brittany is also strong in some comps too. 

• Like 1

I don't like the narrative that Taylor needs to leave for her own goos. If Taylor still wants to keep playing, I want her to keep going. This is just game now. I think everyone's oversensitive to every time Taylor's left out of a conversation or being manipulated because of how the first half of the season went. That was bullying. This is the game.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I don't like the narrative that Taylor needs to leave for her own goos. If Taylor still wants to keep playing, I want her to keep going. This is just game now. I think everyone's oversensitive to every time Taylor's left out of a conversation or being manipulated because of how the first half of the season went. That was bullying. This is the game.

Very good point. :yes: This part you mentioned is definitely fair as it's part of the game and what happens with anyone who is out of the loop / are the targets. I'm just glad it's not personal attacks or bullying going on.

Michael, Alyssa, and Monte playing in veto with Turner, Brittany, and Taylor. Michael getting picked and no Kyle is HUGE for his chances at winning as I'd say Kyle was his biggest competitor. If anyone besides Michael wins veto, he will be evicted this Thursday.