Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Turner, Monte, and Taylor solidified their final three so she should be good for this week against Alyssa. I think it's in Taylor's best interest still to take Turner out at four. But if she can convince all the remaining final four she's a goat, she could be set up really well (I don't think anyone in the house understands how impeccable Taylor's jury management has been which is huge for her).

Yeah, Taylor's not the most strategic player in the house (of those remaining, it's Monte, by far, with Brittany as a possible close second), but she has been rocking the social game the last few weeks, and that part of the game is more important than you think when compared to the strategic game.  If she reaches the F2, she probably wins with a good case made for herself.  And I think that Monte wants her there, even over Turner.

Taylor and Monte kissing is surprising but maybe that takes her to the final two, who knows. :haha:

She's actually placed herself really well for the coming week because I don't think anyone would vote her out unless Britanny wins POV again.

So fingers crossed she can make it to the end and win :wub:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

Brittany is flipping on Taylor and voting to keep Alyssa.I don't like this at all😐😐😐.Idk if she's lying or not but if what she's saying is true then 😐😐.It's not a bad move but I still don't like it

😐

It won't matter.  Turner fed her and Alyssa a load of B.S. about voting Taylor out when he's still voting for Alyssa.

Ironic that Turner and Brittany are both voting against their best interests tomorrow.  It's both confusing and awesome at the same time.

And for those who haven't kept track, Brittany saved herself with Veto.  Taylor is up in her place.

Also, Monte and Taylor did more than just making out.  If you know what I mean. . . .

Scratch that.  She's going with Brittany and Turner, mainly because she suspects that one of them is lying about his or her vote at tonight's eviction (and she leans more toward Brittany being the one lying).

Ultimately, it doesn't matter who gets nominated, though.  At the F4, all that matters is the HoH (guaranteed safety to the F3) and the Veto (guaranteed safety and the power to become the sole vote to evict, or decide on that vote if the HoH wins it).

Well all I really cared about was Taylor securing her spot in the Top 3 so I would have been alright with whatever else happens. 🙈

I'm alright with Monte winning Veto. I would have preferred Turner going at this point but eh, it's whatever. I'm guessing this sets up Monte best for the Final 2 as I doubt Taylor or Turner would evict him.

It's kinda crazy to see how everything is happening so fast here.

Turner won Part 1 of the final HOH. Very bad news for Taylor. Monte is gonna be a tough beat in Part 2 and Maggie is the only houseguest to ever win the game without being in Part 3 of the final HOH. But if someone can pull that feat off, it's Taylor and her incredible underdog story!

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I heard the jury segments were very high on Monte which makes me nervous too...

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-24-jury-finale-interview/

Interesting answers. I really think Taylor wins if Monte takes her. Indy & Brittany are locks and I feel relatively good about Michael, Jasmine, and Joseph. I also think Turner's a possibility if Monte backstabs him. I don't see a scenario where Turner brings Taylor, unless Monte tells Turner before he's not bringing him. but that would be an all time terrible move from Monte lol.