Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Apparently Kyle and Alyssa made out? I thought he didn't like her and was ready to vote her out. :dead:

She laughs at his jokes, she's hot, and he's very very very very horny. I'm sure part of him likes her, but I don't see them being together outside the house. She's way too wild and he's still fighting these religious demons (and his mom his been foaming at the mouth about them all of social media all season lol)

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

She laughs at his jokes, she's hot, and he's very very very very horny. I'm sure part of him likes her, but I don't see them being together outside the house. She's way too wild and he's still fighting these religious demons (and his mom his been foaming at the mouth about them all of social media all season lol)

Lol I'm curious what Kyle's mom been saying about them. :dead: 

Michael telling Brittany his plan is to backdoor Daniel obviously. He's leaning towards putting Terrance, Joseph, and Monte on the block initially so the veto comp is stacked.

He definitely doesn't want to nominate Indy, Alyssa, and Taylor. He's hoping to improve his relationship with Indy & Alyssa and he doesn't want Taylor touching the block at all. 

11 hours ago, Erestor said:

Best case scenario! :wub:

does it mean the Leftovers have officially made it to the jury? 😮 

Hopefully, this was supposed to be an easy week. Kyle's getting super paranoid about some sort of Cookout 2.0 though despite the fact that people like Jasmine & Terrance hate Taylor with every fiber of their being :rolleyes:. If Monte, Joe, and Terrance are on the block by the end of the week there's a very good chance he flips the vote onto Monte. Michael sees Monte as a threat and wouldn't mind seeing him leave, but he still seems to be targeting Daniel. But if he doesn't have the opportunity to backdoor Daniel, or he becomes paranoid that Kyle might go home if he's on the block, things could get messy. If the three guys are on the block at the end of the week Terrance could still go home if Leftovers stay strong, but I have a bad feeling they wouldn't if they have this shot at Monte.

Jasmine & Turner picked for veto! This is definitely best case scenario for a Daniel backdoor. Monte, Joseph, and Turner are all 100% using the veto on the guys. I really can't imagine Michael & Brittany having the cojones to leave noms the same, but they're worse case scenario right now. Michael was definitely hoping to keep the noms the same, but he doesn't really see that play without Daniel & Kyle winning it.

Lol Michael is WYLIN with these comp wins :dead:. Just tuning into feeds now. It seems like the other side is trying to rally to keep noms the same to take Monte out, Jasmine just delivered this huge pitch to Michael. Luckily this is locking Michael & Brittany with the Leftovers more and they're realizing Monte & Joseph have nowhere to turn besides them. Unless Kyle really pushes hard, which is certainly a possible, we should be solid on the Daniel backdoor. Still lots of time till the veto ceremony so I won't feel good until the veto ceremony is over.

To be honest with you,If he's on the block come monday,I most definitely can see a case where Kyle goes home.Although I do think it's more likely that Daniel leaves if Kyle sprials just enough,he would go home IMO.

10 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

To be honest with you,If he's on the block come monday,I most definitely can see a case where Kyle goes home.Although I do think it's more likely that Daniel leaves if Kyle sprials just enough,he would go home IMO.

Gahh yeah I was thinking this too. 🙈 I have this feeling Kyle would really mess this up for himself. Then we could be stuck with Daniel for another week and into jury. :/ Hoping that doesn't happen and Daniel still goes.