Best The voice Franchise

DorisAnn

1. The Voice Australia- hands down, the BEST franchise of The Voice for me. The talents there are just getting better and better. Plus, I think for me, this franchise had the most budget when it comes to production, I just love how they put on a show and the drama, I'm living for it! The set ups, especially in the Live rounds for this franchise is incomparable with others. You guys should check this one out!

2. The Voice US- This is actually the first ever franchise of The Voice I've watched, which is why it's this high. I do love the talents here. However, I just hate how the audiences favors the genre of country music EVERY SINGLE SEASON, it's getting more boring through out the years, they need to step it up!

3. The Voice UK- it's a hit or miss for me. Sometimes, I love the season, so I've been watching it every time. But most of the time, the talents were just meh for me, and also some poor decisions by the coaches lmao.

I can't rank other franchises as I've just watched some of it just maybe 2-3 episodes. While these 3, I've either watched 2-3 seasons. So yeah.

• Like 3

1. The Voice Australia: Talent, talent and talent!

2. The Voice US: There are slayers practically every season, but they almost always get robbed by some boring country type. for example Ali Caldwell seriously lost to Josh like wtf i'm sure there's more but that one was egregious

3. The Voice UK: Some artists are great and amazing, some are terrible, but most of the time the artists are meh. It doesn't help that the coaching decisions are terrible.

• Like 6

I can’t believe so many picked the Voice UK. IMHO, it’s awful. Terrible as a tv program, terrible as a competition. And the near-constant not turning until the last possible second drives me insane.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 3

Voice UK is terrible, I haven't been able to watch any season. The coaches seem bland, the interactions are bland, they turn at the last minute, boring boring boring. 

1- Voice US. As far as entertaining TV show with most genuine LOL moments from me. Kelly, Blake, Nick, Gwen, John..All good chemistry.

2- Voice Aus. As far as talent, although I would say there is a big gap between top tier talent, and some random talents get 3-4 chairs but they shouldn't even go in. 

3- Voice Germany Kids. Great talent usually there.

4- Voice Holland. Another show with usually all talent being really good.

From the ones I watch:

1. The Voice Australia - Consistently good talent, great coaches (except Guy this season for some reason lol), and overall a fun watch!

2. The Voice US - Obviously the one we're all united here for. Good seasons and bad seasons, good coaches and Adam Levine, we love it. Just less consistently solid than TVAu.

3. La Voz US - Slightly biased here, but I think they've got a solid setup for the Spanish version on Telemundo. The coaches are great, the talent is also solid as well. If you speak Spanish or are otherwise interested in adding another version of the show into your watchlist (they do plenty of songs in English), I'd recommend this version!

4. The Voice Holland - Consistently strong talent, only ranking it this low because I understand 1% of what they say.

5. The Voice Germany - Slightly below Holland in terms of talent, but consistently puts on a strong show as well.

6. The Voice France - I don't follow this version as strongly as the rest just because their Youtube presence/updates are confusing and spotty, but there's plenty of talent there if you skim through their Youtube videos.

7. The Voice UK - Seasons 1-5 were great; I hardly recognize the show now. It's such a frustrating watch and the talent is often mediocre at best. This past (current, technically) season was a slight improvement from some of the previous ones, but it's still very weak in comparison.

The US version is the only one were I actually watch the show, but I try to catch the performances fro as many versions as I can.  That being said...I would put The Voice Holland up against any talent-wise.

• Like 1

The Voice Australia: the perfect mix of incredible talent pool and reality show drama. The production design is also the best among the franchises IMO.

The Voice Holland: incredible talent pool, but not as watchable to me as TVAU because of the obvious language barrier. Literally only watched this on YT.

The Voice US: my introduction to the world of The Voice, and the franchise that I follow the closest. Most of my snowflakes came from here, so I have a soft spot for it, but the talent pool of the show has been drying up as of late.

The Voice Philippines: terrible production and sound design, but I honestly can't see our talent pool drying up anytime soon, we are truly a country of singers LOL. It's just frustrating that our TV production technology is still stuck in the 90s for some reason.

The Voice Norge: An underrated franchise IMO. Love the talents that come through here. And I think this is the most low-key drama-free franchise out there. Only problem is they are the only franchise that comes out every two years.

The Voice UK: Seasons 1-5 were decent, then it all went downhill after. Last watchable season for me was S8. It definitely has the worst sound design for me, everyone sounds like they're singing inside a tin can or something. It is also home to the worst Voice coach in all the franchises for me, will.i.am. Can't stand the guy and his shenanigans. Kevin Simm is the only good thing I got out of this franchise. 

Edited by mjdolorico

29 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

The Voice Australia: the perfect mix of incredible talent pool and reality show drama. The production design is also the best among the franchises IMO.

The Voice Holland: incredible talent pool, but not as watchable to me as TVAU because of the obvious language barrier. Literally only watched this on YT.

The Voice US: my introduction to the world of The Voice, and the franchise that I follow the closest. Most of my snowflakes came from here, so I have a soft spot for it, but the talent pool of the show has been drying up as of late.

The Voice Philippines: terrible production and sound design, but I honestly can't see our talent pool drying up anytime soon, we are truly a country of singers LOL. It's just frustrating that our TV production technology is still stuck in the 90s for some reason.

The Voice Norge: An underrated franchise IMO. Love the talents that come through here. And I think this is the most low-key drama-free franchise out there.

The Voice UK: Seasons 1-5 were decent, then it all went downhill after. Last watchable season for me was S8. It definitely has the worst sound design for me, everyone sounds like they're singing inside a tin can or something. It is also home to the worst Voice coach in all the franchises for me, will.i.am. Can't stand the guy and his shenanigans. Kevin Simm is the only good thing I got out of this franchise. 

Yup you are right, the prod and sound design in TV PH is so terrible and their camera quality is so bad that it looks like they are still using the same camera they use on 2013

• Like 2

1. AUS - The best talent is in The voice Australia. Those who were eliminated in the battles could make it to PO in any other franchise.

2. US - Let's see, it depends on the season, there's a lot of talent, but they change too many formats and it's almost always for the worse. But it's the classic.

3. UK - Really, after seeing a woman singing Demi Lovato's Instruction and being 4 chair turn, It definitely makes me think the talent is pretty low. The first few seasons were good. But this last one has almost nothing positive. Very few are good talents.

• Like 1

The Voice UK's switch to ITV killed it.

On BBC, the show was just fine, but after season 5 they switched to ITV and everything about the show (the talent pool, the rounds, everything) just felt completely different and ruined. I still don't know what their logic behind getting Gavin Rossdale was, but he was a bad decision from the start.

• Like 1

Seeing all these comments ranking UK last is kinda surprising, for the longest time I always thought that US was the worst.

Reason for that is because in ANY comparison video regarding the US verison in literally any other version in regards to a performance of a certain song, it always loses. Not to mention in those Voice performance compliations on Youtube, if it includes a US performance, you can bet every single commenter will likely not even acknowledge it, heck, not even Sandyredd's "River" performance got much of a reaction in a Best of October 2018 conpliation.

Edited by Grey_Raine
Forget a detail.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:36 AM, IAN27TAY said:

Yup you are right, the prod and sound design in TV PH is so terrible and their camera quality is so bad that it looks like they are still using the same camera they use on 2013

I very much agree. The camera quality is so bad and definitely takes away from the viewing experience. In terms of talent, it's not like this season is dry, but the battles have been so underwhelming compared to previous seasons. Wrong song choices all around. We have an obsession with versatility, therefore we let contestants step incredibly far outside their comfort zones.

• 2 weeks later...