Jump to content

Survivor - General / Past Seasons Discussion


Elliott

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm guessing for DWTS they're talking about celebs but I'd lol if we randomly got Val or Cheryl or something

 

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Okay but Redmond said there's also a BB woman involved he doesn't know yet and Rachel Reilly has recently followed Cody, Cirie, and Stephenie sooooooooooo 👀 (along with Arie & Lauren from The Bachelor whatever that means to you Bachelor peeps)

 

Some IG follow stalking now makes me think the DWTS alum is probably... Ryan Lochte lol. Fine I guess, he wasn't too bad on CBB.

 

Oof could do without Arie & Lauren. One of the only Bachelor seasons I've seen in full and he sucked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve just watched the sixth season of Survivor South Africa. What a mess! :dead:
 

Has anyone else watched the South African show? I don’t want to put myself through another season if they are all as bad as that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2023 at 11:09 PM, Zoey said:

I’ve just watched the sixth season of Survivor South Africa. What a mess! :dead:
 

Has anyone else watched the South African show? I don’t want to put myself through another season if they are all as bad as that. 

I doooo!! Watch Season 9!! One of the best, but it is a returning cast but still, AMAZING!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2023 at 7:07 PM, jarmon said:

I doooo!! Watch Season 9!! One of the best, but it is a returning cast but still, AMAZING!


I think there’s only certain ones available on the satellite tv here. 😭 6 & 7.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Zoey said:


I think there’s only certain ones available on the satellite tv here. 😭 6 & 7.

Aw, no. That's a shame. Season 9 was truly so thrilling to watch, defs brought back my love for Survivor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Aw, no. That's a shame. Season 9 was truly so thrilling to watch, defs brought back my love for Survivor.


I’ll find it online and give it a watch. I did watch the series that Tom won and that was painful as he was a shitty person. It went immediately downhill from the Vusi vote off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:


I’ll find it online and give it a watch. I did watch the series that Tom won and that was painful as he was a shitty person. It went immediately downhill from the Vusi vote off. 

Oh, that season was horrendous. I was so upset when he won. He was just horrible. Agreed with your thoughts on that season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I’m reading on Twitter and Reddit Keith Nale from SJDS and Second Chance passed away :broken:. I’m praying it’s not true 😭. Definitely one of my favorite players :broken: 

It’s been confirmed by some family friends. :( 😭 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...