Survivor - General / Past Seasons Discussion

Elliott

Turns out we never made a new one when the board glitched out, so here we are now!

Anyway, for those who weren't aware, I found this at the Survivor reddit, but Ken from Gabon talked about his experiences witnessing Bob's sexual misconduct in Survivor Gabon. The video is time stamped:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/667677986?t=3h40m50s

I'll put the content behind a spoiler cut as it might be triggering to some:

-starts off talking about the Kellee/Dan situation and how Dan touched one of the producers, and then was removed

-continues with the contrast compared to his season, claiming that at night Bob was touching Kelly and Paloma and how in his mind he was thinking that it was wrong but no one said anything about it and he was just getting away with it 

-says that one night Bob touches Crystal (specifies as Ken's closest ally at the time) and she yells and screams and Bob would pretend to be dreaming or in a drowse

-continues with the Gabon final tribal council and how Bob openly speaks about going near Kelly's crotch area to remove a tick (in his mind he's thinking wtf why would he tell this story)

-talking about how the producers wanted to make the winner look good but how what he did was wrong but none of it was aired -him, Sugar, Crystal, and more all knew he was touching people inappropiately 

-says he's happy Bob didn't touch him

-on a reward challenge at night, Crystal was in a bed and Bob laid with her and did something to make her scream and ended up moving to sleep next to Ken

-Ken told the producers about Bob but they just laughed it off

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^Congrats to them!!

--

IN S33, Ken and Hannah should've received votes too, I don't think either was a no vote finalist worthy both played respectable games but I think Adam's sob story is what killed them 

I think S29 was one of the best new school seasons

By the time, it got to the Philippines, Penner understood the game because he played there 

6 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I think Adam's sob story is what killed them 

Not really.

In the jury speaks videos they did before FTC, all of them were leaning towards Adam because they didn’t respect Hannah and Ken’s game play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posting this in both Survivor and BB but this is excellent news!!!

Really glad that this gained a lot of attention and huge credit to the former BIPOC players of Survivor who spoke so openly about their experiences and started The Soul Survivors Organisation.

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Posting this in both Survivor and BB but this is excellent news!!!

Really glad that this gained a lot of attention and huge credit to the former BIPOC players of Survivor who spoke so openly about their experiences and started The Soul Survivors Organisation.

this is so so so exciting and huge, especially coming from CBS & its producers with their history of racism!

Edited by ungodlyhour
  • Like 1