Survivor - General / Past Seasons Discussion

Elliott

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I haven't looked at the polling but I can't imagine that's gonna go well for her.

Unfortunately, it seems as if she’s been polling last the whole cycle. :( The front runner seems to be the person who had limitless money to throw at their campaign. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Unfortunately, it seems as if she’s been polling last the whole cycle. :( The front runner seems to be the person who had limitless money to throw at their campaign. 🙄

Well hopefully whoever wins will do a good job because that person has an incredibly important job ahead of them since they will be the ones prosecuting Trump (hopefully).

• 1 month later...

Anyone watched Australian Survivor? I just found out all the new seasons are available for streaming in the UK randomly seeing as we don't have the US seasons. I just started Season 3 and I'm enjoying it! But there are also like, 25 episodes per season which scares me. :haha:

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Anyone watched Australian Survivor? I just found out all the new seasons are available for streaming in the UK randomly seeing as we don't have the US seasons. I just started Season 3 and I'm enjoying it! But there are also like, 25 episodes per season which scares me. :haha:

I’ve done 3 and 4, I really enjoyed them both. But yeah it’s A Lot. There’s like random non elimination episodes and I’m like…why :dead:

Just now, Alex95 said:

I’ve done 3 and 4, I really enjoyed them both. But yeah it’s A Lot. There’s like random non elimination episodes and I’m like…why :dead:

Lmao yeah that worries me and makes me think it is going to be a struggle to ‘binge’ watch. :dead: 3 has been a great watch so far though so I’ll probably try and stick with it, but already think I might need a break after that. :haha: 

11 hours ago, *Lily said:

Where are they available? 

Just got up to the merge on season three.

I’ve seen people rave about Phoebe, but I found her to be messy. Far too many promises and I was team Kristie. I can appreciate how hard she played the game considering she was on a losing tribe for like ten challenges.

Season three really did have a lull when they just picked off anyone who wasn’t part of the seven alliance. 😴 The only remotely entertaining part since the merge was Savage Sue. :wub:

Is the Australia version longer than the US one? I’d check wiki but don’t want to chance hitting a spoiler when I’m only up to the final seven episode. I am kind of wishing it would end now as there isn’t anyone apart from Kristie and sometimes Flick that I want to win and I feel like I’ve been watching it for an entire lifetime. :ph34rwave:

I never thought I’d say it but I miss Phoebe. Why aren’t these idiots looking for idols?

8 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Season three really did have a lull when they just picked off anyone who wasn’t part of the seven alliance. 😴 The only remotely entertaining part since the merge was Savage Sue. :wub:

Is the Australia version longer than the US one? I’d check wiki but don’t want to chance hitting a spoiler when I’m only up to the final seven episode. I am kind of wishing it would end now as there isn’t anyone apart from Kristie and sometimes Flick that I want to win and I feel like I’ve been watching it for an entire lifetime. :ph34rwave:

I never thought I’d say it but I miss Phoebe. Why aren’t these idiots looking for idols?

Yeah Australian Survivor is MUCH longer. More episodes and each episode is longer in length. The mid-merge is easily the weakest part of the season.

You should stick with it though. I think the ending’s strong.

Edited by Alex95

13 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah Australian Survivor is MUCH longer. More episodes and each episode is longer in length. The mid-merge is easily the weakest part of the season.

You should stick with it though. I think the ending’s strong.

I’ve come this far so I intend on finishing it. :haha:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 11:37 PM, Alex95 said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/survivors-parvati-seeks-temporary-restraining-order-amid-divorce/

Ugh the story got really heartbreaking :broken:. I hope Parvati and her daughter are safe!

• Sad 3