Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

50 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

This might leave Steven Wilson and our other indie faves out. :( 

i fought like legitimately everyone on that rankdown on some level to get one of my indie faves farther, so I’m cool with having less acts on my plate:dead:

• Haha 1

Apologies if this got mentioned and I missed it yesterday as I know there was a lot :dead:

With all the talk about music rankdowns I remember there was discussion of possibly doing a mini one based around the top songs of each year a while back. I couldn’t find the original post since it’s such a big thread but I think maybe @#jeah suggested it? I was thinking maybe doing something like that at some point if there would be interest, I’d be happy to have a try at hosting and maybe it would be another less time-consuming option for anyone who is less sure about taking on a larger-scale rankdown. Just an idea but thought I’d throw it out there while this is on pause. :haha:

• Like 2

(I also understand there’s a lot of mini rankdowns going on now but have also realised the best way to overcome my longtime fear of hosting a rankdown is to just do it :giggle:)

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Elliott said:

She released solo music before The Voice 👁💋👁

Oooh she did? I had no idea. :haha: 

19 hours ago, *Chris said:

And you cutting Whitney is still deep.

It does. 😢 

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

I cut Whitney?  do not remember!   I remember cutting Ariana though.  :haha:

Of course you do. :yawn: 

19 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Your Breaking Benjamin and Mika writeups will live forever in memory. :dead:  

This! (!) 

17 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Apologies if this got mentioned and I missed it yesterday as I know there was a lot :dead:

With all the talk about music rankdowns I remember there was discussion of possibly doing a mini one based around the top songs of each year a while back. I couldn’t find the original post since it’s such a big thread but I think maybe @#jeah suggested it? I was thinking maybe doing something like that at some point if there would be interest, I’d be happy to have a try at hosting and maybe it would be another less time-consuming option for anyone who is less sure about taking on a larger-scale rankdown. Just an idea but thought I’d throw it out there while this is on pause. :haha:

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

(I also understand there’s a lot of mini rankdowns going on now but have also realised the best way to overcome my longtime fear of hosting a rankdown is to just do it :giggle:)

I do really like this idea. ❤️ 

Although I am starting to get overwhelmed with so many mini rankdowns now. But yeah depends on which ones and how many ones are active. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Although I am starting to get overwhelmed with so many mini rankdowns now. But yeah depends on which ones and how many ones are active. :haha: 

Lol yes agreed. :dead: I’d have to take all the others into consideration before, if I was to do it. :haha:

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lol yes agreed. :dead: I’d have to take all the others into consideration before, if I was to do it. :haha:

Ahhh that's totally fair. :haha: Still love the idea though. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

What are you implying Wally?

About the Ariana comment? Lol you cut her twice and made it clear you dislike her, sooo of course you would remember doing that. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ahhh that's totally fair. :haha: Still love the idea though. ❤️ 

About the Ariana comment? Lol you cut her twice and made it clear you dislike her, sooo of course you would remember doing that. :haha: 

Why would you make such a jump to that I dislike someone, when I only cut them twice and say I don't like them?  Thats rude!

32 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yes please! I can help compile song lists if enough people are down to do this 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Why would you make such a jump to that I dislike someone, when I only cut them twice and say I don't like them?  Thats rude!

giphy.gif

1. You cut her out of 1000 artists on the list to bring in Bowling for Soup.

2. You nominated everyone's bring-into-the-game artist and other popular artists to get Ariana out the second time, after she was brought back.

3. And your write-up on her said it all.

I still remember all of this. 😘 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Yes please! I can help compile song lists if enough people are down to do this 🙂

That’d be great! The song lists was one of the things I wasn’t sure on, just because there’d be so much to cover. :haha: But if the interest is there, sounds great!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lily hosting a rankdown? Sign me up! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

giphy.gif

1. You cut her out of 1000 artists on the list to bring in Bowling for Soup.

2. You nominated everyone's bring-into-the-game artist and other popular artists to get Ariana out the second time, after she was brought back.

3. And your write-up on her said it all.

I still remember all of this. 😘 

Pin on Gifs

Why are you so mean! 

Also Bowling for Soup ❤️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I do really like this idea. ❤️ 

Cant wait to participate just to cut every Icky Minaj song! :wub: 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Pin on Gifs

Why are you so mean! 

Also Bowling for Soup ❤️ 

:haha: 

You know it's all love. 😘 But I can't with you with Bowling for Soup though.

7 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Cant wait to participate just to cut every Icky Minaj song! :wub: 

Gross.

4 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Id like to preemptively give immunity to Super Bass and Moment 4 Life please

Taste! :wub: 

giphy.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I, Megan AKA totes4totes AKA Dr. totes4totes, PhD., am taking over until Dee can return after his classes end. Dee is supposed to be sending me all the Shakira stuff and once I get that I will post the results. If Dee doesn't get them to me by the end of like Saturday, I will ask you to resend them to me!

It was not a hostile takeover like the Gif Implies.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

It was not a hostile takeover like the Gif Implies.

She was all "Dee, I am taking over the Discography Rankdown game so send me sh*t" and Dee was all "omg why are you so obsessed with me?"

• Haha 2