Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Hello! :blushingwave: Feel free to move on without me this round bc things are a little hectic around here. My husband tested positive for COVID this weekend (asymptomatic so far, only got tested bc his work had a few cases)... so I’m in the process of getting tested/cleaning the house/obsessively checking on the baby... We all seem well so far, but I’ll most likely be MIA for a few days until things settle a bit :heartbounce:

Sending lots of love to you and your family; stay safe ❤️ :hug:

2 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Hello! :blushingwave: Feel free to move on without me this round bc things are a little hectic around here. My husband tested positive for COVID this weekend (asymptomatic so far, only got tested bc his work had a few cases)... so I’m in the process of getting tested/cleaning the house/obsessively checking on the baby... We all seem well so far, but I’ll most likely be MIA for a few days until things settle a bit :heartbounce:

Stay safe!

Thanks everyone :wub: got tested yesterday, so I should have results in a few days... for now, I’m on quarantine for the next 10ish days assuming a negative test. If I get super stir crazy later, I may work on this... by all means, if I’m the last one left don’t wait for me. But I will try to get them in if at all possible. :yes:

• Like 1

Just now, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Thanks everyone :wub: got tested yesterday, so I should have results in a few days... for now, I’m on quarantine for the next 10ish days assuming a negative test. If I get super stir crazy later, I may work on this... by all means, if I’m the last one left don’t wait for me. But I will try to get them in if at all possible. :yes:

Kaley, I am so sorry that this is going on for you and your family currently. I really hope that the three of you stay as healthy as possible and let me know how I can help in any way. I have no problem waiting for you to submit your ranking. No worries. ❤️

5 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I'm wishing you and your baby the best and your husband a full recovery! :hug:😢

A bit of good news is that I somehow tested negative, even though we live together :haha:. So now I’ve taken on all baby-related tasks since she also hasn’t shown any symptoms , but I’m still out of work til next Thursday. Going slightly stir-crazy already, so I will probably work on this tomorrow while she is sleeping 👍 Thanks again for all of the love. It always amazes me how therapeutic it is to have support from internet friends, even though it seems like they should be practically strangers :wub:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Soliciting opinions regarding which of each Shakira song is superior when there are both English and Spanish versions

The only English version that’s superior is the one for Hips don’t. For all the rest go with the Spanish versions 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

The only English version that’s superior is the one for Hips don’t. For all the rest go with the Spanish versions 

Can’t remember to forget you it’s also the better version. And both she wolf/loba are equally great tbh 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, .Rei said:

How would you like to go about the Shakira round Rei? Include both English and Spanish separately? Combine them? Whatever you want. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

A bit of good news is that I somehow tested negative, even though we live together :haha:. So now I’ve taken on all baby-related tasks since she also hasn’t shown any symptoms , but I’m still out of work til next Thursday. Going slightly stir-crazy already, so I will probably work on this tomorrow while she is sleeping 👍 Thanks again for all of the love. It always amazes me how therapeutic it is to have support from internet friends, even though it seems like they should be practically strangers :wub:

Very great news! Not great that he is still positive and you have to take on all baby-related tasks, but just glad that you all seem to be okay! Though the stir-craziness is so real! LOL. IDF has led me to incredible people that make me very happy on the daily. It's amazing how distance does not matter sometimes. ❤️

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

How would you like to go about the Shakira round Rei? Include both English and Spanish separately? Combine them? Whatever you want. 

I think it's better to combine them as most of the language versions are pretty much the same

• Like 1

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Creo que para el juego de Shakira todos deberíamos ejecutar nuestras publicaciones a través del Traductor de Google y convertir todo del inglés al español. Incluso si resulta ridículo y no tiene sentido en español.

:dead: :dead:

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Creo que para el juego de Shakira todos deberíamos ejecutar nuestras publicaciones a través del Traductor de Google y convertir todo del inglés al español. Incluso si resulta ridículo y no tiene sentido en español.

I will be just like a bunch of Rei commenting in English :wub:

Edited by .Rei
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'll pass. :lmao:

• Haha 1