American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

17 minutes ago, iloveadam said:

Anilee, Grace, Casey, Amanda, Cassandra and now Mary Jo is happening. OMG! The girls are so strong this season.

I can't wait for the Hollywood round and the Live shows.

My favorite audition of the season so far. ❤️

This is definitely a season for the girls. Hopefully its not like last season where the girls dominated pre-lives but most were eliminated at the Top 20 because of the horrible format. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, m1key said:

This is definitely a season for the girls. Hopefully its not like last season where the girls dominated pre-lives but most were eliminated at the Top 20 because of the horrible format. 

I’m worried about Amanda because I feel like she’ll have trouble connecting to the voting audience like Makayla. 😬

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m worried about Amanda because I feel like she’ll have trouble connecting to the voting audience like Makayla. 😬

They edited her audition so weirdly. Couldn’t we have learned a bit more about her and spent less time on that Yurisbel guy?

• Like 2

Who do you guys think will be shown on the last episode? My current predictions are

Vahhley(Had her story talked about in commercial)

Brianna Collichio(Another act with a big story)

Serrin Joy(Highly shown in commercial)

Dreion(Another act with a story)

Dr. Soul(Highlu shown in commercial)

Andrea Valles(Idk Why)

Redd(Idk Why)

Zach Donofrio or Ren Patrick. Drake hasn’t posted about Idol so I doubt he’s getting aired. It will be between Zach and Ren. I’m suprised one of them hasn’t been aired already. I’m leaning towards Zach since he was in a promo.)

Jake Clark(For Views)

19 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

Yeah, I don’t see how a girl won’t win this season. They are so talented. But then again, all it takes is that one guy to flip things. Someone like Scotty or Phillip. 

But they are 2 of the most successful - more than Gabby.

I think some the diva girls will have a tough time.  It's not just about singing.

I wouldn't write Alex Miller off.  He has a likeable personality.  And that's part of it.

17 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

Who do you guys think will be shown on the last episode? My current predictions are

Vahhley(Had her story talked about in commercial)

Brianna Collichio(Another act with a big story)

Serrin Joy(Highly shown in commercial)

Dreion(Another act with a story)

Dr. Soul(Highlu shown in commercial)

Andrea Valles(Idk Why)

Redd(Idk Why)

Zach Donofrio or Ren Patrick. Drake hasn’t posted about Idol so I doubt he’s getting aired. It will be between Zach and Ren. I’m suprised one of them hasn’t been aired already. I’m leaning towards Zach since he was in a promo.)

Jake Clark(For Views)

I am dying to see Andrea! The suspense on if her audition will air or not is killing me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mytake1 said:

But they are 2 of the most successful - more than Gabby.

I think some the diva girls will have a tough time.  It's not just about singing.

I wouldn't write Alex Miller off.  He has a likeable personality.  And that's part of it.

Yeah, he will definitely be hard to get rid of if the judges put him into the voting rounds. He’s not my thing at all but he’ll definitely get the southern mom votes. 

With Scotty, I didn’t love him on the show but it was so obvious he was gonna win and he has had some good songs in his career. Season 10 was stacked with great female singers but they couldn’t beat Scotty. Something like that’s could happen this year. 

• Like 1

Hey guys

Been reading the feed because I wanted to see how my neighbor was doing in the competition. I saw she posted that she auditioned. Earlier in the feed I saw she was listed in the possible top 20 and was a favorite.  Just wondering if Chloe Gardner @chlxoemusic will be aired if you have seen anything?  She is amazing with original music.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dawn Catalano said:

Hey guys

Been reading the feed because I wanted to see how my neighbor was doing in the competition. I saw she posted that she auditioned. Earlier in the feed I saw she was listed in the possible top 20 and was a favorite.  Just wondering if Chloe Gardner @chlxoemusic will be aired if you have seen anything?  She is amazing with original music.

As of right now, we don’t know. We know the contestants appearing on Auditions 3 and 4. There’s 5 audition episodes so we’re just waiting for that list to come out