AI S18 On With the Show: Season Finale

istersay

Its gonna be between Arthur or Francisco cause international is gaming the voting.

I'm just so glad Jonny showed his real self tonight.

I won't mind if its Dillon or Sam but not sure if that's happening either.

2 minutes ago, BamBam said:

LOL coulda done 1 more song each. But we did these bs performances by the judges

If it's like last year's finale, they'll be a third round later on after the first elimination.

3 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

Or cut it down to a Fianl Three and have them perform two songs each

Ugh yeah. I wish they eliminated 2 or 3 more contestants and have the Final 2/3 perform again. :( 

Just now, ShortstopVM said:

No you won't, Ryan; you're gonna wait until ~9:50 to announce who the winner is (like you usually do)... 😛 

No? They're cutting some people and then we'll vote again.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Idol giving you a countdown until the vote closes? The Virus is shook.

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

If it's like last year's finale, they'll be a third round later on after the first elimination.

LOL get this out of your mind. :claybleh: Unless they have another round and they perform for ~fun and not for our votes. As voting has closed now. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

unimpressed viola davis GIF

:wub:  

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

LOL get this out of your mind. :claybleh: Unless they have another round and they perform for ~fun and not for our votes. As voting has closed now. :haha: 

I mean, that's literally what they did last season? The three performed, they closed the vote, Madison got eliminated, then they re-opened the vote and Laine & Alejandro performed again? The precedent is there...

Though I forgot we're only going for two hours tonight instead of three. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

No? They're cutting some people and then we'll vote again.

I haven't read any spoilers, so other than the two rounds of Top 5, I'm not aware of anything else competition-wise. I'll be surprised if they do this, given the litany of guest appearances that Idol have promised for the Finale...