AI S18 On With the Show: Season Finale

istersay

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I mean, that's literally what they did last season? The three performed, they closed the vote, Madison got eliminated, then they re-opened the vote and Laine & Alejandro performed again? The precedent is there...

Though I forgot we're only going for two hours tonight instead of three. :haha: 

I understand but they didn't say anything about this at all tonight. I'd love for you to be right but wouldn't count on it too much.

I forgot last year was 3 hours too, OMGG. :dead: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I mean, that's literally what they did last season? The three performed, they closed the vote, Madison got eliminated, then they re-opened the vote and Laine & Alejandro performed again? The precedent is there...

Even with only two performances per contestant, the five contestants means a new record for total finale performances. 10-9 over Season 16.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

He said multiple times voting for the season closed right after that round though.

2 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

I haven't read any spoilers, so other than the two rounds of Top 5, I'm not aware of anything else competition-wise. I'll be surprised if they do this, given the litany of guest appearances that Idol have promised for the Finale...

Same. :yes: