AI S18 On With the Show: Season Finale

I love Just Sam. I really do. Her song choices overall are the reason WNTS is a thing though :lmao:❤️ 

Having said that, she did better than I thought she would and she's probably my favorite of the night thus far.

• Like 1
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you mean to tell me my favorite finally won American Idol and all it took was for me not to watch that much and show disinterest in this season.  I finally found the recipe. It took 18 seasons but

I don’t believe it!  Just Sam won!  JUST SAM ACTUALLY WON!   (I do a little happy dance now!)

My votes went to Arthur and Sam. Best final 2 ever, and will be the most successful final 2's. SAM WON, JUST SAM WON. IT'S ABOUT TIME. SHE WILL OUTSELL FANTASIA. And possibly Kelly Clarkson 2. Best wi

Posted (edited)

If there is anything good this season, maybe we can salvage it by getting another female winner in Just Sam.  This season has otherwise turned out to be another sausagefest.

Edited by Walker359718
2 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I love Just Sam. I really do. Her song choices overall are the reason WNTS is a thing though :lmao:❤️ 

If only there were three highly-paid singers and a permanent mentor that were supposed to help with song choice.

I'm a little behind but hmmm.... Just Sam singing Kelly's "Stronger"? Interesting song choice. 😮  And crazy because Toneisha did this on The Voice too. :haha:  

23 minutes ago, ShortstopVM said:

:argh:WELP

I guess I'm rooting for Francisco (and Just Sam) now

Sorry you lost your fave. :( 

I'm rooting for Just Sam and Francisco too.  But knowing my luck, I bet neither will win. :haha: 

:ph34rwave: Long time no post. I haven't really watched much at all this season (a first.)

Tuning in for the finale...and its ummm...interesting. :woodstock:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Francisco really going for Louis's votes with this song. :rofl:

:haha: 

18 minutes ago, Elliott said:

"You're in the finale of American Idol."

I mean 25% of the cast made the finale, Lionel...

LOL true. :dead: 

16 minutes ago, Walker359718 said:

I think it's pretty gross that there is only one female in the finale this season, out of a Top 5 (20%).

I mean..... weren't we all expecting that? :dead: Julia's first performance last week was not good and just killed her chances. At least Just Sam is there to represent the women.

1 minute ago, *Laci said:

:ph34rwave: Long time no post. I haven't really watched much at all this season (a first.)

Tuning in for the finale...and its ummm...interesting. :woodstock:

Welcome back, Laci! :hug:

• Like 1

OMG. Jonny singing an uptempo? Unheard of! Happy he finally ventured outside of his comfort zone and this was my favorite performance of his yet. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Having said that, she did better than I thought she would and she's probably my favorite of the night thus far.

Agreed. :yes: 

Lol Arthur singing a song in it's original form? That makes this different from all of Arthur's other performances. :haha: 

• Like 1