The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm pretty sure the order of the contestants in the video won't be followed in the playoffs, but I think there's a good chance that the teams will be ordered the way that they are.

And lmao @ Blake calling Jim a "dark horse". As if.

Edited by FloorWax

I love what Blake said about Sid "He's the guy that's one song away from being the Front-runner on the Voice."

EDIT: Also I really liked what Kelly said about Ryan, "He's literally my most capable singer."

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

So the video showed Team Blake, Gwen, Legend and Kelly in order. I wouldn´t trust that this is the order we´re getting, since last season Team Nick unexpectedly opened. All I know is that Team Blake won´t close, since they did so last season. 

I think Team Kelly will close. It’s the strongest team by far especially if Ryan wins.

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Team Kelly will close. It’s the strongest team by far especially if Ryan wins.

If Team Kelly closes, Desz will get the pimp spot, which would guarantee her the PV. That´s the thing about the team that closes, we are already going to know who´s getting a PV if they got the pimp spot.

33 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Not to mention, Team Gwen has never closed the playoffs, and she has a strong team this season, so it could be a possibility as well. Not to mention it would be the perfect chance to pimp Carter.

Good point! But Carter's KO along with Chloé was already the closer. If they ever give Carter the pimp shot, we already know who the TBTP is pushing, if Desz did, we already know that they're pushing for her to be the the PV in Team Kelly. That will all depend

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Good point! But Carter's KO along with Chloé was already the closer. If they ever give Carter the pimp shot, we already know who the TBTP is pushing, if Desz did, we already know that they're pushing for her to be the the PV in Team Kelly. That will all depend

Also, the ones in the past few seasons who closed the PO made it to the finale of their seasons, one even won (Todd T.). So this will be really crucial IMO

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Whichever team has the 4-way KO winner will likely go first again since they need to announce that...

That being said... Kelly's going first lol.

Right! I forgot that happened last season with Team Nick. 

So, Team Gwen will probably close, with Carter or Payge getting the pimp spot.

If not, it´s Team Legend with John Holiday getting it.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Whichever team has the 4-way KO winner will likely go first again since they need to announce that...

That being said... Kelly's going first lol.

The winner of the 4-way will get a little bump from the announcement. If it’s Ryan, it will help him secure the PV.