The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

He was definitely disliked here he defeated probably IDF's most liked male contestant ever Matt McAndrew but the reason that I think it may be Chris is because he defeated a beautiful and talented female country singer who is also one of the most liked contestants ever on IDF.(I'm assuming they are well liked because of the amount of fans in their fan threads)

My take on it is that I much prefer Matt to Craig, so I understand IDF's sentiments there. However, Chris vs. Lauren is one of the few top 2s where I wouldn't mind either one winning. I love how you say "a beautiful and talented female country singer." I guess she fits all of IDF's criteria. :giggle:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Based on social media, polls, reception and performance ALONE, he has this in the bag! I’m pretty sure more than 80% would have voted for him.

The TarynPAPArazzi is actually a mostly secret organization, so everything lines up just right. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Based on social media, polls, reception and performance ALONE, he has this in the bag! I’m pretty sure more than 80% would have voted for him.

woah woah woah 80% lmao?! i won't tell you your preference is wrong but that metric sounds completely off lolol

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

is it cwb or chris? 

IIRC, IDF hated CWB more cause he was a male generic bro-country singer on Blake's team. And especially since it seemed Matt had his win locked up.

Much like how Lauren had her win locked up(as it seemed) but Chris Blue still won in a shocking turn of events. But I also remember people still liking Chris to an extent, while CWB was straight-up hated. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

IIRC, IDF hated CWB more cause he was a male generic bro-country singer on Blake's team. And especially since it seemed Matt had his win locked up.

Much like how Lauren had her win locked up(as it seemed) but Chris Blue still won in a shocking turn of events. But I also remember people still liking Chris to an extent, while CWB was straight-up hated. 

that makes sense - rnb is a lot more popular than male country. thanks! 😄

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

99% of the time it's meaningless but if someone has so much over the top views like Jordan(The other contestants used to reach about 200-300K views while Jordan already had 4-5 million views on his performances)then it can also be helpful. :giggle:

Not necessarily.  In season sixteen, Jej was crushing everyone in views and likes, but still didn't have the support we'd initially thought that he had.  And his following was relatively close to what Jordan had had at the time.

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

CWB was more hated after he won over Matt, because very few here expected Craig to win, because Matt seemed like a victory lock. But throughout the show, while he definitely wasn´t liked, he wasn´t that hated, people actually kind of respected him. It was after he won that the hate grew. Same thing with Chris Blue, the difference being he had his share of fans here before the win.

Also, at least on the show, (don´t know about after since I haven´t followed him), Craig was not bro country at all lol.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Not necessarily.  In season sixteen, Jej was crushing everyone in views and likes, but still didn't have the support we'd initially thought that he had.  And his following was relatively close to what Jordan had had at the time.

phillipines. i doubt many others will have as much international support

S4 = Danielle(Based off of On-show Amber is tied with her but I know the current active users on IDF like her)

S6 = Josh Kaufman

S7 = Craig Wayne Boyd 🤭

S8 = Sawyer Fredericks

S10 = Adam Wakefield

S11 = Billy Gilman

S12 = Chris Blue

S15 = Reagan Strange

S16 = Gyth Rigdon 🤭

S17 = Kyndal Inskeep

S18 = Todd Tilghman

Tbh I really liked everyone in this list prob except for Gyth, his battle and Blind were great everything else was kind of ehh.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I know bit Jej's views pales out in comparison to Jordan's. He only has 1M lead over Maelyn in the CB. His battle only has about 7M views. Also Domenic and Julian have more views in their BA. And Maelyn has more views on her T13 performace.

While with Jordan it was different he had 63M views in his BA(and it would've reached 100M if his video wasn't taken down in 2017), his battle/KO/PO and some of his other Live performances had more than 10M views.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Reagan Strange. I didn’t expect someone who puts such a premium on vocals to include her on the list. Plus, he overwhelmingly prefers male singers. Kyndal seems unlikely too, honestly. 

It is a strange pick isn't it? 😉

• Haha 4

S4 = Danielle(Based off of On-show Amber is tied with her but I know the current active users on IDF like her)

S6 = Josh Kaufman

S7 = Craig Wayne Boyd 🤭

S8 = Sawyer Fredericks

S10 = Adam Wakefield

S11 = Billy Gilman

S12 = Chris Blue

S15 = Reagan Strange

S16 = Gyth Rigdon 🤭

S17 = Kyndal Inskeep

S18 = Todd Tilghman

I like everyone except for Reagan and Gyth, and even I liked some performances from them (Reagan´s battle and Gyth´s blind and battle), but nothing else.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Reagan Strange. I didn’t expect someone who puts such a premium on vocals to include her on the list. Plus, he overwhelmingly prefers male singers. Kyndal seems unlikely too, honestly. 

I have more female favs as compared to males though I agree in my top 10 list there are majority of males.(OR in my top 5 there is only 1 Female)

Also Reagan and Kyndal were no way near good vocalists but I live them because I feel myself more connected to them as compared to others. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

oh, interesting. i liked reagan as well, although i haven't watched some of her worse performances that much. i liked "you are the reason" a lot. 

Also I wanna say I'm vocally critical to those who actually have vocals i.e. I was critical to Kiesha when you guys absolutely kept coming at me lol. But why? Because she actually  has vocals. How am I supposed to critique those who don't have vocals. Country singers aren't supposed to sing high notes. Same is the case with Reagan and Kyndal.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Welcome to IDF! Disappointed to not see Cami there, but fair enough. 😅

Thanks 🙂 
The likes of Cami don't usually make it to the finale. Last season it was Zan, she was so good but not voted through. And honestly, James Pyle could've easily beat her performance in Battles had John not decided to keep his team diverse. Besides, Kelly is definitely sticking with DesZ and her cowboy

1 minute ago, BENAllenAllTheWay said:

Thanks 🙂 
The likes of Cami don't usually make it to the finale. Last season it was Zan, she was so good but not voted through. And honestly, James Pyle could've easily beat her performance in Battles had John not decided to keep his team diverse. Besides, Kelly is definitely sticking with DesZ and her cowboy

agree with what you're saying regarding cami not moving on. 

also love the taste! zan was great! do you like cami or do you just not think she'll get far?

also, i gotta agree that james could have been considered as overpowering cami, i personally think she has the potential to emote more, although i didn't think she was at her best in that performance

1 minute ago, BENAllenAllTheWay said:

Yeh she most certainly ain't winning the KO or the season. I think nerves got the best of her during the 4W, otherwise she is so talented

i don't think it was nerves. based on sources, i would guess that its producer sabotage or possibly that she overprepared and her voice went hoarse/raspy.