The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I'm curious to see if John will be returing due to his and Chrissy's recent loss. Usher just had a kid, so I don't expect him to replace him if he goes. That may leave room for a new coach or one from the past. Either way, he/she has to occupate the R&B/Soul lane.

JHud is a likely coach to replace John.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

JHud is a likely coach to replace John.

she is likely to be there for S20 also I think since she will not go in the new UK season, after I also say that Usher is also likely to come back because he was s17 mentor and mega mentor s19, and I don't think they would put JHUD / Usher together

17 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I see we got a backshot of John H. With the same type of vibe they gave Todd MH

Yeah, I think that was definitely John H. They are going to give him the mysterious treatment until someone turns around. I can´t wait to see Kelly´s reactions when she finds out it´s a dude, and when she discovers she´s been blocked. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I could see JHud or Usher coming back, for S20 we all know Blake and Kelly are practically locks, so it's either John or Gwen leaving, I could see John leaving to be more with Chrissy and his kids (and since Gwen is quarantining with Blake it's more practical to have her there) and JHud/Usher replacing him, now if Gwen leaves i have no idea who could replace her, maybe Nick again? He was a good coach but I'd prefer a JHud/Usher return to him returning

it will be interesting, because much like Blake/Kelly have the same manager, so do JHud and Gwen