The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure, there are some blurred lines, therefore there will be exceptions, but generally speaking, she’s not a fan of white, adult female contestants. She even threw shade at Maelyn. 

when she said that savannah should have won, i assumed she was just sayin that to make the panel seem more even on the decision - anyone in their right mind wouldve chosen maelyn

50 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

when she said that savannah should have won, i assumed she was just sayin that to make the panel seem more even on the decision - anyone in their right mind wouldve chosen maelyn

She said that probably because she wanted to steal Maelyn.

But for the Rod vs Maelyn, I think it was really even and the judges were favoring Rod, and he did kind of show up from nowhere so I am glad she stole him.

• Like 2

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Taryn is literally the only reason I'm watching, the talent better show up as we progress cause it looks like Taryn will have a tough fight in the 4-way KO.

While genre-wise Taryn seems the most likely 4-way KO winner at this point, being a female country artist over the age of 18 might be a ding against her; however, she's got the Team Blake voting block behind her and if Minivan takes to her, she could be a threat.

28 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

EMUiw6c.jpgFor some reason from the promo, this season looks more modern and updated lol. I lowkey prefer this studio.

I like it too. I hope they don't use canned audience noise though. Those are somehow more intrusive than the regular live audience when I watched The Voice Australia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

While genre-wise Taryn seems the most likely 4-way KO winner at this point, being a female country artist over the age of 18 might be a ding against her; however, she's got the Team Blake voting block behind her and if Minivan takes to her, she could be a threat.

Not to mention Minivan hates duos-trios, so they might feel compelled to vote for her in the next round, since she was paired against a trio and lost her battle.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It surprisingly didn't work for Todd Michael Hall though. And TMH is the kind of artist that demo usually likes. It will all depend on the song choices and order.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I like it too. I hope they don't use canned audience noise though. Those are somehow more intrusive than the regular live audience when I watched The Voice Australia.

I really hope so as well. On several occasions audience cheer in the middle of a glory note or a great moment, so I would hope that this format might actually help us listen to the contestants in a better way.

Just now, Teraginn said:

It surprisingly didn't work for Todd Michael Hall though. And TMH is the kind of artist that demo usually likes. It will all depend on the song choices and order.

That Songland track did it for him. Bussing at it´s finest. I would hope that they don´t do any of the 4 way KO members that dirty this season, but someone is for sure getting bussed. We´ll have to wait and see who.

And funny enough, you would think that TMH would be treasured by TPTB since he was a rare type of contestant, they had him featured in the premiere of both blinds and battles, and even introduced him with the whole cinematographic shots,etc. It sucks that he was given a pop song in the most important round.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Yesss I said the same thing. Hopefully they edit in audience sounds from previous episodes

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

They are going to use the audience noise recorded from the virtual audience, that kind of was the whole point of having an audience to use real people's reactions to the actual performances.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Not to mention Minivan hates duos-trios, so they might feel compelled to vote for her in the next round, since she was paired against a trio and lost her battle.

Just now, Teraginn said:

Of the 4-way KO artists, my current ranking in likeliness of win is Taryn > Ryan/Julia > Larriah.

Taryn's country, has Blake's fanbase to back her, and went up against a trio, so if she gets a decent song (and not the Songland bussing tragedy of TMH) she's the safest bet to win.

Ryan's got the Team Kelly voter block, but is in a less popular genre and is a one-chair turn to Taryn's three (which chair turns shouldn't matter, but it's still a factor based on what we do know right now about him). A solid song choice will help, but may not make it a straightforward win.

Julia's a three-chair turn, but most of Minivan doesn't like John and her genre will be a hindrance, unfortunately - that said, vocally she's as strong as Taryn so with a decent song she might surprise (but if John/TPTB interfere too much, well...). Personally, she's my second choice of the four after Taryn but logically she's looking at an uphill battle.

Larriah's on Team Gwen, which is almost as divisive as being Team Legend, but she does have the advantage of being the youngest in the 4-way KO and Minivan's a sucker for kids. However, given she's going up against artists that have been singing since before she was born, she's got to be essentially flawless in a high-pressure situation to overcome the Gwen factor.

• Like 1