The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

Um anyways off topic but do y’all have a link or do ya know where I could look to find India Carney’s “Earth Song” performance (not the studio) and Kimberly Nicole’s “Dirty Diana” ?

Found Kimberly’s:
https://youtu.be/SIBPpsvrfgg

Your ears are about to be blessed :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I wonder if Gwen would have picked Payge if she had known who Ben would have been singing against in the IS? 

I think we're overthinking this. Blake's claims aside, I don't think any of the coaches pick based on what they think will happen in the IS. Gwen picked Ben because he did well Monday night. But mostly because she wants to win, and she knows Ben is the type of artist who has done well on the show. 

• Like 4

Im sorta crushed by some of the Playoff results.....really wanted Ryan (his own fault), Payge, and Sid there.... and Julia, Chloe, Lauren F

but still rooting for Desz, Carter, Ian, and Cami 

Even  the top vote on each team....I still have no idea who is going to win which makes it exciting...heck even the top voter from each team doesnt seem like a shoe in for the finale which is nice. 

Edited by katybay
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Ben could very well beat Jim, Ian though probably not.

But Minivan loves her more now for keeping Ben, and he could get a finale spot, I would bank on it.(Even tho Cami deserves Finale)

I think Ben could beat all of them, if it were not for the unique vocal that Ian has. Ben has such a clarity to his voice, his pitch is soo good, his voice is just the perfect amount of grit, not to mention his every performance is downright powerful and effortlessly too 

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Ben Allen is so AWESOME. He is growing on me more and more and he is super consistent as well. He may end up being one of my favorite country singers from the voice. :yes:

HE IS THE BEST

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Actually, her chances are improved with the one per team format. She’s guaranteed a chance to sing for the instant save. With the old format, I don’t think she could get a top 3 PV spot. She’d more than likely be middle 3. 

there's no way she's getting anything on DesZ, or Ben or Jim or Tamara. She could beat Bailey however

It used to come down to the token male country singer in the lives vs. everyone else, and we’d all joke about them being the certain winner of the season. Now, minivan has several flavors to choose from most seasons. They soundly rejected Tanner, so my advice to future contestants would be to leave the cowboy hat at home. Secondly, don’t worry about showing any range. Just stick with the 1/2 octave, popular song choices, and show off the lower register. That’s what minivan likes. 

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It used to come down to the token male country singer in the lives vs. everyone else, and we’d all joke about them being the certain winner of the season. Now, minivan has several flavors to choose from most seasons. They soundly rejected Tanner, so my advice to future contestants would be to leave the cowboy hat at home. Secondly, don’t worry about showing any range. Just stick with the 1/2 octave, popular song choices, and show off the lower register. That’s what minivan likes. 

Ian and Ben are doing well, and they both sound more like classic "authentic" country, especially ben. i definitely agree with this

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Ian and Ben are doing well, and they both sound more like classic "authentic" country, especially ben. i definitely agree with this

Yeah...a more classic sound is definitely best, but don’t overdo it, or it will turn off too many casuals. 

I also don’t think we’ll ever see another female country winner. Minivan just isn’t interested. 

• Sad 3

42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I also don’t think we’ll ever see another female country winner. Minivan just isn’t interested. 

I don't think that it will never happen again but yeah the chances are very less.

Also I think If someone is as good as Danielle and Chevel then it might happen again...who knows?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't think that it will never happen again but yeah the chances are very less.

Also I think If someone is as good as Danielle and Chevel then it might happen again...who knows?

AND as young as them too. I just can't see an adult female country winner anymore for this show, they seem to be lost in the crowd every single time

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yes, it would likely have to be a teen. Half the battle is being emotionally ready for this. Most of them are not, which is why they’ve all been sent home over the past several seasons. It’s probably the reason WTW was sent packing. Carter seems to be ready, which is rare for a 14-15 year old boy. He’s faced zero adversity, however. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

AND as young as them too. I just can't see an adult female country winner anymore for this show, they seem to be lost in the crowd every single time

But imagine if an adult country singer is TCO of the season and gets perfect song choices and perfect amount of pimping.

Side Note: I think Lauren(An adult Female Country Singer) would have won had she been TCO of S12. In this way she could've gotten great song choices throughout and great Hyping + pimping.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

But imagine if an adult country singer is TCO of the season and gets perfect song choices and perfect amount of pimping.

Yeah that'd be a really dream come true for many here in IDF but as of now, I can't see that for the future seasons unless there'd be a miracle that there would be a season without a country dude or country-adjacent dude that is the common minivan bait, which I doubt is impossible as of the moment 😂

• Like 1