The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Hey y'all, so some other sources reached out to me over the past couple of weeks. They gave me their tidbits about the contestants they saw from blinds. I'm trusting them based on the details they've mentioned. I worked with them on helping identify the contestants they saw. There's still some TBA's, but none of the TBA's match any of the contestants that are already in the OP. 

Taping Four (order not confirmed):

TBA (male, apparently sang opera) - KELLY turned.

Payton Lamar - TBA - BLAKE turned.

Taping Eight

Carter Rubin - TBA - Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Emmalee - TBA - Kelly and John turned. Chose KELLY.

TBA (female country singer) - JOHN turned.

Casme - TBA - JOHN turned.

Sean Costanza - No chair turn.

TBA (14-year old girl) - No chair turn.

TBA (male from CA, possibly James Pyle but not 100% certain) - possibly Watermelon Sugar (Harry Styles) - JOHN turned.

The New Names:

Carter Rubin Instagram | Youtube Not Found

Emmalee Instagram | Youtube

James Pyle Instagram | Youtube

Another note, Kelly and Blake wanted to turn for the female country singer that was defaulted to John. Blake essentially gave a pitch and implied he would steal if given the opportunity.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

Updated teams. We know Carter, Emmalee, and Worth the Wait are the final contestants for Gwen, Kelly, and Blake, respectively. The source for taping 8 believed that the male/possibly James was the final one for John but they didn't 100% recall.

With this info, we can conclude that taping 6 consisted of 1 contestant for Kelly, Gwen, and John each.

TEAM KELLY (9/10)

Marisa Corvo

Skylar Mayton

DeSz

Eli Zamora

Madeline Consoer

Kelsie Watts

TBA (male, sang opera)

Tanner Gomes

Emmalee

TEAM GWEN (9/10)

Liam St. John

Lauren Frihauf

Payge Turner

Tori Miller

Chloe Hogan

Van Andrew

Ryan Berg

Lain Roy

Carter Rubin

TEAM JOHN (9/10)

Sid Kingsley

Tamara Jade

Rio Souma

John Holiday

Cami Clune

Julia Cooper

Casme

TBA (female country singer)

TBA (male from CA, possibly James Pyle)

TEAM BLAKE (10/10)

Taryn Papa

Ben Allen

Sam Stacy

Ian Flanigan

John Sullivan

Joseph Soul

Payton Lamar

JusJon

Jim Ranger

Worth the Wait

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So we´re missing only three names now. Any possibility that one of them might be a 4 chair turn? 

It's certainly a possibility because all the coaches still had spots available at that point. Cami and Worth the Wait's 4-chairs came in taping 7, so they were all willing to make 4-chair turns late in the game.

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

TBA (male, apparently sang opera) - KELLY turned.

Oh, of course only Kelly turns for the opera singer.  Seriously.  What is wrong with these other coaches?  It's something different, and it's not like this guy will only sing opera.

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, of course only Kelly turns for the opera singer.  Seriously.  What is wrong with these other coaches?  It's something different, and it's not like this guy will only sing opera.

I get they could've turned just out of respect but then again they don't know if he wants to go full on opera or not and the others probably wouldn't have the slightest clue how to coach an opera singer but then again it's not like they actually coach them so whatever lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

He was on American Idol. He gave me Troye Sivan vibes (singing style, not sexual orientation).

OMG I have mistaken him from the Thomas on AGT currently lmao. Searched him up and yup I remember him, he kind of gives me Troye Sivan vibes too

6 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Carter Rubin does not have a YouTube account, but there are several videos of him singing on other people's accounts. His Hallelujah is the best quality (IMO).

He seems so young here, probably his voice changed now? A little bigger or something? Since he looked more mature on the Instagram posts of him

4 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Carter Rubin does not have a YouTube account, but there are several videos of him singing on other people's accounts. His Hallelujah is the best quality (IMO).

I mean, he´s not bad. Obviously underdeveloped, but the potential is there. Minivan will love him, and considering he´s with Gwen, you know the drill.

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

He seems so young here, probably his voice changed now? A little bigger or something? Since he looked more mature on the Instagram posts of him

This videos are from 2015, and 2017 and was probably 13/15. Men's voices can change drastically during puberty, so I imagine he could probably have a far more polished voice now.