The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Carter has a great back story too. The performance he posted was from a gala for a charity that raises money to send kids with autism to Disney World that his mother started because Carter’s autistic brother loved it so much.  Plus his grandfather is a doo wop singer who briefly sang with Jay and the Americans. 

Plus the shock factor of that voice coming out of a 14 year old boy’s mouth. I don’t know whether they’ll do the Jordan Smith style audition, since he went late, and only got one chair, but it wouldn’t surprise me. If he can sing like that regularly, they’re going to pimp him a lot. 

8 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Carter has a great back story too. The performance he posted was from a gala for a charity that raises money to send kids with autism to Disney World that his mother started because Carter’s autistic brother loved it so much.  Plus his grandfather is a doo wop singer who briefly sang with Jay and the Americans. 

Uh oh... Say hello to your season 19 winner! With that backstory and a good voice, even being on Team Gwen won't matter. :yes: 

RIP Lain Roy and everyone else on team Gwen though :haha:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

Uh oh... Say hello to your season 19 winner! With that backstory and a good voice, even being on Team Gwen won't matter. :yes: 

RIP Lain Roy and everyone else on team Gwen though :haha:

Who’s gonna start the winner’s fan thread? My money is on S1. :yes:

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 4

Slight modification in the chair order from taping 8. That source found their notes and the only changes are the order and the fact that Carter was a 2-chair, not 1-chair.

Taping Eight

Carter Rubin - TBA - Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Emmalee - TBA - Kelly and John turned. Chose KELLY.

TBA (female country singer) - JOHN turned.

Casme - TBA - JOHN turned.

Sean Costanza - No chair turn.

TBA (14-year old girl) - No chair turn.

TBA (male from CA, possibly James Pyle but not 100% certain) - possibly Watermelon Sugar (Harry Styles) - JOHN turned.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, realityshownerd said:

Why didn’t Kelly turn for Lain? I heard from a few spoilers that she got really emotional during it.

She was emotional, but not in a good way. I imagine it hit too close to home with her divorce.

Wonder how they'll edit that...

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Plus the shock factor of that voice coming out of a 14 year old boy’s mouth. I don’t know whether they’ll do the Jordan Smith style audition, since he went late, and only got one chair, but it wouldn’t surprise me. If he can sing like that regularly, they’re going to pimp him a lot. 

Release the confetti!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

She was emotional, but not in a good way. I imagine it hit too close to home with her divorce.

Wonder how they'll edit that...

I would imagine that they would edit out Kelly as much as possible. While the show seems to have no problem exploiting the contestants personal trials and tribulations, I don't see them doing that to the coaches, especially one that the producers like so much. 

46 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Slight modification in the chair order from taping 8. That source found their notes and the only changes are the order and the fact that Carter was a 2-chair, not 1-chair.

Taping Eight

Carter Rubin - TBA - Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Emmalee - TBA - Kelly and John turned. Chose KELLY.

TBA (female country singer) - JOHN turned.

Casme - TBA - JOHN turned.

Sean Costanza - No chair turn.

TBA (14-year old girl) - No chair turn.

TBA (male from CA, possibly James Pyle but not 100% certain) - possibly Watermelon Sugar (Harry Styles) - JOHN turned.

I see Olivia Reyes is underlined and only three are underlined which would lead me to believe that those are probably the three we’re missing, but I don’t think she fits any of the characteristics above out of the chair turners (I think I remember reading that a guy sung watermelon sugar (?)) is there any word on her not turning a chair?

edit: Unless she’s the female country singer but based on what I’ve seen i don’t think

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Two chair turn, but because he completes Gwen's team, they usually always do those in order. Although I'm curious how they'll handle John getting three contestants after everyone else is full 

44 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Two chair turn, but because he completes Gwen's team, they usually always do those in order. Although I'm curious how they'll handle John getting three contestants after everyone else is full 

They’ll probably montage or short clip two in a random episode so they won’t know that the other coaches can’t turn

I’m guessing the pimp spot for the episode will be Tamara, Desz, Someone from Team Blake or Gwen, John Holiday/Sid (exchangeable) and John’s final artist. They’ll probably short clip or montage the other 2 artists in a random episode so it doesn’t seem that he’s totally behind.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, seak05 said:

That will probably be fine, because blind audition pimping hasn’t worked since S12, despite their best efforts, especially in S15. They even played it cool with Maelyn, and it worked out just like I thought it would. They could have easily closed the premiere with that, or leaked it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That will probably be fine, because blind audition pimping hasn’t worked since S12, despite their best efforts, especially in S15. They even played it cool with Maelyn, and it worked out just like I thought it would. They could have easily closed the premiere with that, or leaked it. 

The producers favorite usually comes when it’s the live shows or instant save rounds. 

24 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I’m guessing the pimp spot for the episode will be Tamara, Desz, Someone from Team Blake or Gwen, John Holiday/Sid (exchangeable) and John’s final artist. They’ll probably short clip or montage the other 2 artists in a random episode so it doesn’t seem that he’s totally behind.

Jim Ranger is definitely closing an episode I feel. Probably a late one, considering that they usually have shown Blake´s frontrunners late in the game In the last three fall seasons (Chloe in S13, Kirk in S15, Ricky in S17)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I see Olivia Reyes is underlined and only three are underlined which would lead me to believe that those are probably the three we’re missing, but I don’t think she fits any of the characteristics above out of the chair turners (I think I remember reading that a guy sung watermelon sugar (?)) is there any word on her not turning a chair?

edit: Unless she’s the female country singer but based on what I’ve seen i don’t think

She’s definitely still at the hotel. The sources didn’t identify her at either taping, which pretty much means she’s one of the 3 from taping 6.

I suspect she’s John’s missing contestant bc she followed John and Chrissy after blinds (I just didn’t mention it here out of fear that she’d go private/remove those follows if we mentioned it immediately)

• Like 1

Off Topic but Dear god, you have gave us a great season last season but it was ruined due to COVID-19, please let season 19 be like season 13, with good results and great artists and great selections and steals! I cant be the only one praying rn for a good season😂. IDC If I’m too early just let us have a great season with a non-mediocre winner!! AND LET A AA WOMEN WIN!  Idc if not this season just let some AA women win! Just praying a damn country mediocre singer doesn’t win🙏🏻!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Off Topic but Dear god, you have gave us a great season last season but it was ruined due to COVID-19, please let season 19 be like season 13, with good results and great artists and great selections and steals! I cant be the only one praying rn for a good season😂. IDC If I’m too early just let us have a great season with a non-mediocre winner!! AND LET A AA WOMEN WIN!  Idc if not this season just let some AA women win! Just praying a damn country mediocre singer doesn’t win🙏🏻!

hoping for that is like hoping for world peace! It ain't happening for a million years! But you try to enjoy the show as much as you can friend.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I want DESZ to win so bad! She’s like Toneisha Harris, but better.

And I want Cami, Liam/Carter and Kelsie or Taryn to join her in the finale.

But Jim would take one of those spots ofc. I just realized that Tanner might pull a Kaleb Lee and make the semifinals because he’s an authentic country singer on Team Kelly. If he was on TBlake, people wouldn’t have voted for him as much. Gwen might get Liam to pull a Taylor John Williams, but I don’t think he can make the finals...neither can I imagine Carter would. John has a bunch of talented people with potential, so as long as he doesn’t screw up his team like last season, he’s being represented in the finale. 

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

That ain't going to happen lol.

• Sad 2

46 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I reallly hope we have knockouts this season. Instead of going to lives straight from battles. Well probably get more info of the next round during battle tapings this week 

I’m pretty sure there are going to be knockouts (one steal each) because then people would lose interest on the show if KO’s are gone.

I really want a S14 format again.