AI S18 Ep 15 On With the Show: Homeward Bound

istersay

Just now, holinessss said:

RIP divas idol is officially the #queenslayer (mixing up universes)

Have Idol fans ever supported teen divas though? As talented as Jessica, she barely made it to the finale

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol oh. I thought it was a 10/10 even split. Shows how I barely have been paying attention. :lmao: 

Nah, it was going guy-girl all night. So Dillon was the 5th guy, and a girl would've had to have been announced over Francisco to make it 5-5.

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Crazy we got Sophia and Julia who kind of fill the same role and none of those girls. 

Well Julia and Sophia are more talented than the divas. But Lauren and Makayla deserved to make it 😭

Francisco's background is so prettyyyyyyy. How is this song Homeward Bound though? 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Nah, it was going guy-girl all night. So Dillon was the 5th guy, and a girl would've had to have been announced over Francisco to make it 5-5.

Ooh yeah I was keeping track well and then forgot after Francisco made it. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Sept390 said:

Well Julia and Sophia are more talented than the divas. But Lauren and Makayla deserved to make it 😭

Francisco's background is so prettyyyyyyy. How is this song Homeward Bound though? 

Uhm Sophia has kind of been mediocre for two weeks and Julia wasn't exactly stellar last week. Julia stepped it up this week though. I just kind of feel we could have swapped out one lmao.