The Voice 18 ● Road to Live Shows ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice
NEW EPISODE
MONDAY APR 27TH, 8:00 PM ON NBC, 2 HRS 1 MIN 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 18 • EPISODE 12 • ROAD TO LIVE SHOWS • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
A look at the best moments from the season, chronicling the journey of the remaining contestants..

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Like 1

I have a theory that the contestants filmed packages about how they are preparing for the remote lives this week (explaining why Todd had to cancel his weekly livestream concert), hoping I'm right. 2 hours is too long for a clip show. 

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

Just now, holinessss said:

the fact that this is an original episode and not bc they're stalling for the coronavirus...

You expect them to not do an unnecessarily filler show like they do every year? I’m just surprised there’s no Blinds recap or road to knockouts this time

5 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I have a theory that the contestants filmed packages about how they are preparing for the remote lives this week (explaining why Todd had to cancel his weekly livestream concert), hoping I'm right. 2 hours is too long for a clip show. 

I hope you're right also, we need some kind of setup for the 'live' performances

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

I hope you're right also, we need some kind of setup for the 'live' performances

It's the same as it is every season, half an hour per coaches team, recapping each of the contestants who made it to the live shows 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

It's the same as it is every season, half an hour per coaches team, recapping each of the contestants who made it to the live shows 

and every season I wish they just went to lives m04126.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

there is not always a 2 hour recap. road to the lives has always been a one hour recap and this is one of the few if any times it has been 2 full hours. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is actually the first time it's longer than an hour.