azwige

Team Kelly Playoffs Prediction  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Public Vote

• Megan Danielle
    • Micah Iverson
    • Mandi Thomas
    • Cedrice
    • Samantha Howell (assuming she advanced)
  2. 2. Kelly's Save

• Megan Danielle
    • Micah Iverson
    • Mandi Thomas
    • Cedrice
    • Samantha Howell
  3. 3. Wildcard

• Megan Danielle
    • Micah Iverson
    • Mandi Thomas
    • Cedrice
    • Samantha Howell

PV: Megan

Save: Micah

WC: Cedrice

This is a rough one because after the seeing the KO's, my opinions shifted a little. Megan's still likely to get the PV imo, but that's if she delivers. If she can't deliver, I can see Micah or Cedrice swooping in and getting the PV (even Mandi, if she does something that shocks and blows everyone away...)

Likewise, I can see Kelly doing anything with the save or wildcard. This is the hardest team to figure out tbh. Megan's ahead, but she's not THAT far ahead...

• Like 1

Kelly's team is the trickiest, it could go the most ways.

The only two people I can see getting PV are Megan and Micah. With the slight edge to Megan. She had a breakout moment in KO's just like Chevel/Brynn/Jake (yeah let's admit Jake had a pretty good KO). 

If Megan gets the PV, I can honestly see any of Micah, Cedrice, and even Mandi getting saved. It all depends who's performance gets Kelly the most excited I guess. I can see her saving Micah if he flips a song, Cedrice if she picks a sultry, seductive song, or Mandi if she picks a power ballad.

As for the Wildcard, I think Micah or Cedrice 100% win over Mandi if she doesn't get picked. She hasn't gotten nearly as much exposure as those two. But if Mandi is picked, I think it's a toss-up between Micah and Cedrice.

I didn't mention Samantha because I don't expect her to win the 4-way KO. 

Playoffs are very tricky, Megan stepped up her game in the knockouts and her accent helps a lot but she may very well get a song like "There's Nothin' Holding Me Back" and go home afterwards. 

PV: Micah

CS: Well, Kelly is saving either Mandi Thomas or Micah, Kelly always saves the bigger voice on her team, so I'm gonna go with Mandi.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:13 PM, CufaFanvoice26 said:

I think she feels more potential to win with Micah, that's why she chose him in the knockouts.

indeed. But if he doesn't get the PV, Cedrice probably would have more votes, and she's been pimped more. 

7 hours ago, Theleaguan said:

indeed. But if he doesn't get the PV, Cedrice probably would have more votes, and she's been pimped more. 

cedrice only seems like she's getting pimped, bc they keep bussing her by pairing her with coach/fan/tptb faves (tstorm/tone) who get leaked anyway

On 4/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, Someone648 said:

PV: Megan

Save: Micah

This is a rough one because after the seeing the KO's, my opinions shifted a little. Megan's still likely to get the PV imo, but that's if she delivers. If she can't deliver, I can see Micah or Cedrice swooping in and getting the PV (even Mandi, if she does something that shocks and blows everyone away...)

Likewise, I can see Kelly doing anything with the save or wildcard. This is the hardest team to figure out tbh. Megan's ahead, but she's not THAT far ahead...

I agree that’s what will happen

but I voted what I want to happen, which is

PV       Cedrice

Save    Megan

WC.     Micah

For all the Teams, the PV and Save is a difference of equals (is that the phrase?) - both positions mean the contestant goes through to the next round, and I don’t think the audience cares who was voted thru and who saved through.

Edited by tshe.ring
Addition