Alex95

16 hours ago, totes4totes said:

ANNOT WAIT TO LIST MOVIES FROM MY MOST FAVORITE GENRE MUSICAL. LOL

I was wondering if anyone got stuck with their favorite genre(s). :shock: 

LOL if I was in this game, I would cry if I got the comedy genre. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was wondering if anyone got stuck with their favorite genre(s). :shock: 

LOL if I was in this game, I would cry if I got the comedy genre. :dead: 

I got the dramas which is my favorite genre.. but luckily for me there are a fair amount of fodder left 

Lone Survivor 

Lone_Survivor_poster.jpg

I had no idea this film existed tbh. Like I’m seeing it was nominated for awards and sh!t but I don’t remember ever watching it or seeing its name lmao. Is this how Wally feels in other rankdowns??? Anyway, let’s see what this is. It’s based on a book, and is set during the war in Afghanistan, and focused on an operation by a SEALs team to track down a Taliban leader. The film got positive reviews, but nothing over the top. Eh, doesn’t sound like my thing, but good job getting here. Sorry if anyone was a fan! Alex I hate you

Save: Venom

Edited by NGM

15 hours ago, Alex95 said:

@totes4totes I’m finding very little musicals in this game from the 2010s. I’m giving you thriller too. Hopefully between the two you’ll be able to make a list.

LOL just realized that one of the musicals I did see in this past decade wasn't even included. Which is good because I wouldn't have wanted to nominate it because I enjoy it so much. 

(That musical is Anna and the Apocalypse BTW)

11 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

LOL just realized that one of the musicals I did see in this past decade wasn't even included. Which is good because I wouldn't have wanted to nominate it because I enjoy it so much. 

(That musical is Anna and the Apocalypse BTW)

I almost included it on my app! 

Kick Ass 2

I am starting to worry about my memory. Or maybe I just see some really mediocre movies. I know I saw this. I was even looking forward to it because I loved the first one. I don't remember a thing about it. Thankfully wiki can help. 

It was released in 2013. It made about 60 million.  They spent about 28 million. It did not flop. That's good I guess. If I try to say any of the villains names here, I will probably get suspended. Just know they are all really edgy. 

We also see Hit Girl and the main character try to be normal. No wonder I don't remember this movie at all.

*prays this is 100 words*

Saving Godzilla for the superior Olsen sibling. 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I don't know most of these Action movies being discussed which just shows my complete and utter lack of interest in Action movies :haha:

I've watched all but 4 movies out of Chris's nominations.. and most of them are okay to great tbh

is also surprising to me cause I don't normally do actions movies tbh but all John Wick movies and the Mission Impossible after the 3rd one are really great action movies

1 minute ago, .Rei said:

I've watched all but 4 movies out of Chris's nominations.. and most of them are okay to great tbh

is also surprising to me cause I don't normally do actions movies tbh but all John Wick movies and the Mission Impossible after the 3rd one are really great action movies

Yeah I have actually seen the first John Wick and enjoyed it! The fight choreography is amazing and it did feel different from your generic action movie.