Another Earth (2011)
Goosebumps (2015)
Minions (2015)
Nanny McPhee Returns (2010)
Riddick (2013)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
Sausage Party (2016)
Ted (2012)
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Also literally what part of that movie is based on reality lol.

Just now, Deeee said:

200.gif

idk, I generally just think of fantasy to mean the usual stuff. #Shrug

THE HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES

Why was splitting The Hobbit into a three-part, nine-hour film necessary? Oh right, money. The Battle of The Five Armies is the sixth chapter of Peter Jackson's "Middle Earth" saga that also includes The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Canonically, this film is third, I believe. Anyway, it's supposedly the final one, but I'm sure eventually Warner Bros / New Line Cinema will decide to pony up the dough to the Tolkien estate to adapt the rest of the material.

SAVE: Sausage Party

Edited by Elliott

MINIONS (2015)

source.gif

So my friend and I have always hated minions and take every chance we can to harp on these yellow jelly beans with meth-cooking goggles! When I was in China a couple of years ago I got really good at haggling with people...so I was in this market in Shanghai and this guy walked up to me and tried to sell me this plastic toy helicopter that was very clearly a minion knock off for $30. No way was I wasting that much money on one but I thought it would be a good gag gift to buy my friend. So I offered the man $5 and when he said "that's way too cheap," I said okay it's a no from me dog and walked away. Immediately he ran after me and yelled at me, saying "OKAY YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR FIVE DOLLARS." Such a bargain! Too bad when I got home and gave it to my friend it broke within like 10 minutes of us f*cking around with it :dead:  Still worth the $5 for the story, and thankfully I don't have to talk about the movie either!

Saving: Whichever Alien movie was nominated

Edited by #jeah