Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (Megan's Battle Posted)

Captain America: Civil War

captain_america_civil_war_26.gif?fit=853

A fun but uneven movie, so about time it left tbh. As the 3rd Captain America film (and #whocares in the Marvel Cinematic Universe), this movie has the unfortunate task of following Winter Soldier. Directed by the Russo brothers and with returning performances by Chris Evans and pretty much everyone that had appeared in a Marvel movie till that point (I'm gonna tack their names here in case I get bored and need the word count:  Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle, Jeremy Renner, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Rudd, Emily VanCamp, Tom Holland, Frank Grillo, William Hurt, and Daniel Brühl), it tells the story of how the concept of oversight miscommunication fractures the Avengers into 2 factions. It was also used to introduce several characters into the MCU (lbr this is basically an Avengers movie disguised as a Captain America one). It had a solid critical reception and a ton of commercial success, but I wouldn't call it particularly memorable. Anyway, out it goes.

Save: Logan

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Elliott always voting in the minority. :giggle:❤️ 

I was secretly hoping to see a clean sweep in vote as I don't  remember really seeing that in here. :haha: 

Lee’s song was in Ben in Back so I had to vote for it out of loyalty ❤️

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Lee’s song was in Ben in Back so I had to vote for it out of loyalty ❤️

omgg I had 5 seconds of thinking "who is Lee?" but then I realized. 🙈 No shade I promise. But awww that is really cool to learn though. 😮 

28 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@Elliott voting for Ben Is Back and @*Chris voting for a superhero film. Is this...Bizarro World? :dead:

Chris voting to save super hero films have become my favorite thing in this game. ❤️ 

• Haha 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (Andy's Battle Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (Andy's Battle Posted)