Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

REMAINING:

Nanny (101 DALMATIANS)

Roquefort (THE ARISTOCATS)

Vincenzo Santorini (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

Wilhelmina Packard (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

Robert Callaghan (BIG HERO 6)

Suzy (CINDERELLA)

Chief (THE FOX AND THE HOUND)

Ryder (FROZEN II)

Fidget (THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE)

Winston Deavor (INCREDIBLES 2)

Carl (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Doris (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Franny Robinson (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Lewis Robinson (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Wilbur Robinson (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Skinner (RATATOUILLE)

Sir Ector (THE SWORD IN THE STONE)

Sir Kay (THE SWORD IN THE STONE)

Sir Pellinore (THE SWORD IN THE STONE)

Morph (TREASURE PLANET)

Wilhelmina Packard

RzyH69R.jpg?1

Wilhelmina Packard is the elderly, sarcastic, and chain-smoking radio operator from Atlantis: The Lost Empire. She serves as the communications officer of the expedition to find the lost continent of Atlantis. She makes announcements when she can, while also talking to her friends on the phone and doing whatever she feels like it.  She is able to pick up a radio signal connected to the Leviathan before she must then announce to everyone to abandon the ship. With little way to communicate, she is therefore not super involved in the journey to Atlantis, and likes to spend time taking pictures of things. Some random facts Disney Wikipedia tells me are that Wilhelmina likes to sleep nude and also sleepwalks. Uhhh I do not remember learning this from the movie, but I don't remember much about it at all either. :lmao: Anyway, she apparently takes part in the battle to stop Commander Lyle Rourke, but more so continues to take pictures of things. In the end, she is honored for her bravery, and uses her crystal to decorate her hat. lol I kind of remember Wilhelmina from the pictures, but she's not a huge character in a movie that is not one of my favorites, so that is the reason for the cut.  But I also learned that her middle name is apparently Bertha, so there you go.

Saving: Nanny

tumblr_mf7q22G18J1rea34io1_r1_500.gif

Ryder Nattura (Frozen II)

5c65d918091092611b3eb96649d5d4a4c9419b30

Not mad about this cut at all. Ryder Nattura is a member of the Northuldra tribe. His sister is Honeymaren, and I am pretty sure she was just eliminated. So it's only fair that he joins his sister among the group of Rankdown victims. 

Ryder was born in the Enchanted Forest after the war between the Northuldra and Arendellians, which means that he has never been outside the cursed mist that traps his tribe inside the forest. As he grew up, Ryder became a reindeer herder due to his inherent connection to nature.

Upon encountering Elsa + Olaf, Ryder is both scared and shocked by their harassing of magic. But he is quickly interested in how the group arrived in the forest, and his optimistic and friendly nature is revealed. When the Fire Spirit attacks the group, Ryder notices all of the reindeer running towards a cliff/dead end. Sven + Kristoff manage to save the deer, of course. After the dust settles, Ryder notices that Elsa and Anna have a Northuldran scarf; this eventually leads to the realization their mother is Northuldran. Ryder participates in welcoming the tribe, and is excited by the idea that Elsa might free the forest. 

Ryder then starts to form a fast friendship with Kristoff, both of them bonding over their shared love for reindeer. Kristoff vents to Ryder about his failed attempts to propose to Anna, and Ryder decides to teach Kristoff the Northuldran proposal tradition. That tradition of course involves reindeer. Ryder helps Kristoff set the proposal into motion, which of course does not yet come to fruition. Ryder attempts to comfort Kristoff. 

In the end, Ryder of course enjoys freedom from the mist. His character is a fun one, but not an important or memorable one. Therefore, he goes!

SAVING: Roquefort

Sir Pellinore (The Sword in the Stone)

tumblr_nv1okyFg1r1uquzqvo1_400.gifv

The Sword in the Stone is a good film. Not an incredible film. Sir Pellinore is just a supporting character in an okay film. This elimination should not be a troublesome one.

Sir Pellinore is a knight of Uther Pendragon's. Sir Pellinore is a slender, quiet, friendly, funny, faithful, and loyal man. His introduction to the film sees him arrive to Sir Ector's castle on a dark, rainy night. Traveling from London,  Sir Pellinore announces that a jousting tournament will be held in London on New Year's Day. But the big news this year is that the winner of the jousting tournament will become King of England.

Pellinore is not seen again until Christmas, when he celebrates with Kay and Sir Ector. Ector believes that Kay could win and become king, but Pellinore thinks this is a dreadful idea. I do not think that he is seen again until the moment when he convinces everybody to allow Arthur to pull the sword from the stone, eventually cheering him on when he does.

That is about it for his character!

SAVING: Yokai/Robert Callghan

Doris

310?cb=20100408231427

Doris, or DOR-15, is the hidden main antagonist of Meet the Robinsons. She is considered a hidden antagonist because at the start of the movie she appears to be Bowler Hat Guy's henchman, but it turns out that she actually wants world domination and would kill Bowler Hat Guy after succeeding. Wow. This is not a Disney movie I am too familiar with, but shout out to Bowler Hat Guy because I saved him before, but now he's gone so Doris can go with him because the images of her terrify me. So, in the movie, Doris teams up with Bowler Hat Guy upon learning that they both hate Cornelius Robinson, who invented Doris as a "helping hat" to assist wearers with various tasks.  Doris rebelled against this by taking control of the wearers, which causes Cornelius to deactivate her and put her into storage. She escaped, and upon meeting Bowler Hat Guy, made it her/their goal to steal the second Time Machine and ruin Cornelius. Doris alters the future of 2037 to be controlled by mass-produced "helping hats", as well Mega-Doris, which is a large mobile base containing the Doris-controlled Robinson family. Doris can't win though, as she ends up getting wiped out and the future is happily restored in Robinsonland or wherever this is. :haha: 

Saving: Suzy

tumblr_mvcab2W4lC1s8lk9fo1_500.gifv

REMAINING:

Vincenzo Santorini (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

Chief (THE FOX AND THE HOUND)

Fidget (THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE)

Winston Deavor (INCREDIBLES 2)

Lewis Robinson (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Wilbur Robinson (MEET THE ROBINSONS)

Skinner (RATATOUILLE)

Sir Ector (THE SWORD IN THE STONE)

Sir Kay (THE SWORD IN THE STONE)

Morph (TREASURE PLANET)

TpF2ZxQ.gif

I was too lazy to do this before sleeping, but doing this after in the morning isn't that much better either. At least we finally cut DORIS (one of the worst twist villains Disney has given us, prove me wrong). So with that out of the way, I can start cutting the rest of the filler and underdeveloped family. Let's do the robot first. Carl is pretty much a C-3PO rip-off. It's pretty blatant if I'm honest, the design is just that. I guess they gave him stretching limbs for that, so that the comparison was less in your face? (they flopped). Aside from that, he spends the entire movie chasing after Lewis so he doesn't get in trouble/change anything. Literally no reason to keep him, bye!

Save: Vincenzo Santorini 

322?cb=20190314035031

Let's keep the ball rolling with the Meet the Robinsons exodus and the new target is Franny. That is Francesca "Franny" Robinson (née Framagucci) to be more exact (and to fill the word count). She's the mother of Wilbur and wife to Lewis/Cornelius. When she was a kid she was sure that frogs were musical beings, and sure enough she ended up teaching them how to sing and dance like they came out of a big band/jazz number. Idk what more to add lol. They did manage to make everyone in the family feel like a nice human being, but they have no character traits aside from that lol. Anyway, sorry if anyone is a big MTR fan, but the movie is meh to me, and the worst part of it is finally gone, so I can start cutting the rest.

Save: Skinner