The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

8 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Sis, you voted to eliminate Kevin so 😘 

Lol  I know. :haha: I can still complain at my wrongdoings. :lmao: I do really like Lauren so fine with her staying of course.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

All I had to do was remind him of the underwhelming write-up I'd give Lauren. :giggle:

Actually i kept going back and forth on the decision all day. :lmao: :dead: 

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I didn't know it was just between Matt and Kevin and purposefully put up a contestant I like in a list of IDF favourites, Wally. Gosh.

I know what your game plan was. :claybleh: I was wondering if you'd put Kevin up (despite liking him) to get Matt the win so well played there. :haha:  

KEVIN DAVY WHITE

matt-linnen-kevin-davy-white-on-how-the-

Kevin Davy White is a contestant from the fourteenth series who easily should've won that season. (Cue @1234567890 posting the "What is the truth" gif at me saying that and then getting him eliminated so Matt Linnen wins in this rankdown.) But I couldn't pass up the chance to get a hot WGWG the win so it is what is, ugh I'm so basic sometimes. Anyway, Kevin wasn't really on my radar at the beginning of the season because I don't watch much of XFUK anymore and only decided Matt was my favourite when I looked at the cast and he made me feel things in my nether regions :wub:, but Kevin grew on me more and more every week. Well, when he performed. That series had a weird format where only half the cast performed each night. STOP CHANGING THE FORMAT, SIMON COWELL. THIS IS WHY THE SHOW IS DROPPING VIEWERS FASTER THAN ABC DROPPED SH*RNA AFTER B*BBY'S WIN. My favourite performance of his was his cover of Come Together that slayed. I don't know if he's done much post-XF because the only contestant from that year I follow on social media is Matt Linnen, who showed me it was the correct decision after the time he kind of drunkenly posted nudes to his Instagram story. 🤤

Anywhore, here's Kevin's best performance!

Edited by Elliott

Matt Linnen

340?cb=20171027061059

Gah I’ve been trying forever to get rid of Matt Linnen from the game but none of y’all would help me out with this. :’( :dead: LOL I’m teasing kinda. :giggle: But Matt was one of the few contestants I wasn’t a fan of so was a target of mine. But ugh since Elliott to him to win for UK Series 14 which I didn’t want and was against happening but I gave in…. as I also didn’t want Lauren Murray to go but Matt got the win there so well done to Elliott there. Let’s discuss Matt Linnen now.

Matt Linnen is a singer and well a WGWG from Southend-on-Sea who participated on The X Factor UK Series 14.  I mean I’m not gonna say I hate or dislike him. He was….. fine and alright. He has this raspy voice that I didn’t particularly care and overall I just didn’t care much for him. He’s good at his WGWG and he seems like a true musician which I do respect. Ooh and ugh Matt being the last standing Matt in this game over great Matt’s in Cardle & Terry. 😐  Matt was apart of the Over 28s and was mentored by Nicole Scherzinger. And whoa he made it to 6th place which I didn’t remember. I thought he left earlier. Here is what Matt sang on the show:

Week 1: “Scars to Your Beautiful”

Week 2: “Livin’ La Vida Loca”

Week 3: “Careless Whisper”

Week 4: “Fallin’”

Week 5: “Gimme Shelter”

He did decently in votes placing 3rd/5th/3rd/2nd/6th - even though the contestants were split into two different groups so these numbers might not seem as impressive. I can’t remember what was my favorite performance(s) from Matt here. But again well done to Elliott getting him this far as i did not think he’d make it this far. Here is a video link of all of his performances. Enjoy!

Saving: JLS

tumblr_inline_mmjgr2hPQq1qz4rgp.gif

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Aw bye CeCe, it was a good run.  

She's not gone yet. 😮 Although I am really surprised she lasted this long. i thought she was a polarizing type on here. :haha:  

23 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

That was short lived. :dead:

Aww he got what he wanted though. :haha:   

Ooh and @1234567890 and @JC can cut/save this round.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

She's not gone yet. 😮 Although I am really surprised she lasted this long. i thought she was a polarizing type on here. :haha:  

Here is hoping someone saves her.  But she did well getting to the Top 50.  

Bella Ferraro

I watched Bellas season and unfortunately never connected with her. She is def one of those hilarious people with an epic rbf so maybe that is why she came off a bit strange and I did not really get invested in her X factor journey. Anyways she is Australian and finished in fourth place on Samantha Jades season I believe. I honestly do have a recollection of her at least but she was def one of the expendable contestants of that season for me. I would have had a few acts last longer than her, especially Nathaniel, so she did pretty well landing in fourth that year so good for her but I was not supportive. Anyways I honestly do not have any strong feelings about her, she is just kind of there, not threatening enough to warrant a harsh reaction which is why she has flown under the radar in this I think. Out of this list of noms, she is my least fave so out she goes!

save Natalie ong for first boot representation 👢

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

Linnen > Terry, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Nope. 😘 

i really liked Bella and she's one of my favorite indie/quirky type contestants on this show. :yes: I would have personally preferred Nathaniel to outrank her but not too bothered. I'm glad we got the right Top 4 for XFAU4, and they got to outlast Jason and Shaine.

19 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Un hello @1234567890

Edited by *Chris

Dean Ray

1200px-Dean_Ray.jpg

I don't know Dean Ray and at least I know CeCe so that was the reason for my decision. Dean Ray is an Australian singer and he auditioned The X Factor Australia Season 6. He was apart of the Boys category and was mentored by Natalie Bassingthwaighte. He made it all the way to the final. I have no idea what he sounds like but I see he sang "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers so maybe he was cool? I don't know. I swear I don't hate Australians. :haha:He finished as runner-up to Marlisa Punzalan from the Girls category mentored by Ronan Keating. I've always said I hate cutting contestants who made it far on shows I haven't watched because I don't know their journey and I feel bad if they are great but oh well. It's getting to the wire here. Sorry, Dean.

Edited by 1234567890