RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

From what I’ve read with the Asia situation, it was apparently a M&G with a bunch of queens where you could get a photo with 2 of them, but it was extra to have a third one in the photo. She was with Aquaria and Kameron.

I feel bad she was typically left out, but that just sounds like a horrible business model to have one queen always get excluded like that.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

From what I’ve read with the Asia situation, it was apparently a M&G with a bunch of queens where you could get a photo with 2 of them, but it was extra to have a third one in the photo. She was with Aquaria and Kameron.

I feel bad she was typically left out, but that just sounds like a horrible business model to have one queen always get excluded like that.

Wow that's super bad on their part and also considering how we know this has been a frequent issue with black queens in the past, it's frustrating they would even do such a thing. :/ 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I love Aquaria more than most winners, but it sounds like all these folks are missing out on an opportunity to have a photo with the two legends involved in the Great Butterfly Massacre of 2018

And the winner of AS6!

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Wow that's super bad on their part and also considering how we know this has been a frequent issue with black queens in the past, it's frustrating they would even do such a thing. :/ 

People were just worried that they would look ugly next to Asia O'Hara.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I guess this is the right place to post, but I finished watching Season 1 last night. 😮 Curious if people want to guess my thoughts - I know Elliott did. :giggle: 

so excited cant wait GIF

29 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I guess this is the right place to post, but I finished watching Season 1 last night. 😮 Curious if people want to guess my thoughts - I know Elliott did. :giggle: 

YOUR FAVOURITE WAS QUEEN BEBE! 

31 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

FINALLY!!! :w00tbounce: