RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

Just now, *Lily said:

Can I still prepare a bonus write up to drag honorary RuGirl Meghan McCain West X Change?

If she is a part of this, I will include solely you can @Deeee can co-eliminate her first and each do a scathing write-up on her.

Just now, Elliott said:

If she is a part of this, I will include solely you can @Deeee can co-eliminate her first and each do a scathing write-up on her.

But LOL, Andrew and I were watching the Schitt's Creek retrospective and she popped up briefly talking about the show being amazing for gay people, and we were not here for it.

23 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I'd rather have All Stars than that...

First Friday in June.

Though I’m surprised they’re airing the celebrity special now and not in the two weeks they don’t have episodes for S12.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I doubt it because I am probably the only Trixie stan here. But have anyone else watched Trixie's documentary, "Moving Parts"?  I just watched it yesterday and I really enjoyed it. 

I LOVE Trixie! ❤️ I saw her live a couple times and was front row, got to meet her. So sweet! I haven't seen the documentary yet, but it's on my to watch list. 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

I doubt it because I am probably the only Trixie stan here. But have anyone else watched Trixie's documentary, "Moving Parts"?  I just watched it yesterday and I really enjoyed it. 

It’s on my list to watch!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, *Chris said:

Such a solid documentary. I am a Trixie stan as well! Just not a fan of what she did on the show. LOL. I thought she was very raw and vulnerable and it was pretty touching tbh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Such a solid documentary. I am a Trixie stan as well! Just not a fan of what she did on the show. LOL. I thought she was very raw and vulnerable and it was pretty touching tbh.

I still love her on the show - still think Shangela should have won though. And I agree about all of this, really surprised to find out some of the stuff that was discussed. 

Just now, *Chris said:

I still love her on the show - still think Shangela should have won though. And I agree about all of this, really surprised to find out some of the stuff that was discussed. 

Her and Katya discussed most of what was going to be shown and also sat down and watched the documentary together before release. Probably a good decision.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

If it’s on OutTV, I’ll check it out. Contrary to popular belief, I don’t dislike Trixie. I just didn’t care for her on the show outside of her JAX impersonation during Bitchelor.

It's on Netflix!

• 3 weeks later...

I like Dragnificent but its quality is very TLC - it's heartwarming. 

However, after watching 1 episode of We're Here, I much prefer it to Dragnificent - still like both shows, though.