AI S18 Ep 9 Hawaii Showcase/Final Judgement Pt.1

istersay

3 minutes ago, hazuki said:

Matt Giraud flashbacks 

I was thinking the same thing! :haha: Matty G! :bobo: 

2 minutes ago, indii said:

Jonny’s best performance by far, big fan!

He was really good tonight. Congrats to him making it through!

1 minute ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Not really my style but he was good

Same. 

But LOL WHAT? They really ended the show on a cliffhanger like that for Dillon? :/  It would be fine if the show was coming on tomorrow - but to wait a whole week for this? TYIKES. :dead: 

I DVRd AI and watched the Coronavirus Special on FOX.  I just finished watching Idol on DVR.  The overall presentation of American Idol, for me, was boring - so boring I fast-forwarded thru 75% of the show.   IMO the Hawaii episodes (added to the Idol format by ABC/Disney) are the worst segments of the season.  They are the definition of incongruity. They add an unnatural & unprofessional element that changes what the show is all about - like adding cologne to a bowl of cornflakes or making a sour kraut pie.  They're just odd - Hawaii has ZERO to do with becoming a superstar and it's disconnected from the purity of the American Idol promise.

The talent this year is really bad.  The only person left in the competition (so far) I would walk across the street to see is Just Sam.

Edited by Cranberrys

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Same. 

But LOL WHAT? They really ended the show on a cliffhanger like that for Dillon? :/  It would be fine if the show was coming on tomorrow - but to wait a whole week for this? TYIKES. :dead: 

Come on. We had to wait an entire summer to find out who shot JR. You can handle a week.

11 hours ago, holinessss said:

"Just Sam" is trending #27 on twitter - the impact omg

American Idol in general isn't even trending lol

A black woman singing Spanish do well on American Idol on ABC? I don’t think.

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Same. 

Him making T20 is the most obvious thing ever. :haha:

10 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Is there another episode to air after this one? 🕵️‍♀️

Second half of the Green Mile is next Sunday, then the following two Sundays are a “This is Me” two-part special on the cast. Nothing after that, unfortunately.

Edited by Elliott

23 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

Underwhelming episode but most of the people went through last night are fodders anyways (Faith, Dewayne, Jovin, Nick).

Looking forward to showstoppers tonight

next sunday unfortunately 😭

and yea, surprised they didn't put one of cyniah/makayla in each episode, but i guess they want to do a duet storyline thing with them like francisco/louis