The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

I didn't like and even found Abi overrated for quite awhile (well with her Showstopper & Hawaii performances) but then she kinda won me over this week with her performances. :dead: I could easily go back to my original thoughts of her if the forum does keep overrating her / I become underwhelmed by her again, which I am sure will happen. :haha: So I guess I'm conflicted on her lol.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I didn't like and even found Abi overrated for quite awhile (well with her Showstopper & Hawaii performances) but then she kinda won me over this week with her performances. :dead: I could easily go back to my original thoughts of her if the forum does keep overrating her / I become underwhelmed by her again, which I am sure will happen. :haha: So I guess I'm conflicted on her lol.

Her Monday performance was not it. :dead:

this forum will eat up anyone that sits on a piano, slows down a song to a crawl to the point you take out anything that actually made it interesting in the first place, and call it "arTiSRy"

like the world could end and I know this will continue to be a fact here no matter what.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, NGM said:

this forum will eat up anyone that sits on a piano, slows down a song to a crawl to the point you take out anything that actually made it interesting in the first place, and call it "arTiSRy"

like the world could end and I know this will continue to be a fact here no matter what.

Being an Angie Miller fan in S12 was a nauseating experience.

34 minutes ago, Elliott said:

🥴🥴🥴🥴

If you read my posts, you know I was a fan of her MCR performance even though you weren't. :claybleh:

29 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Her Monday performance was not it. :dead:

Oooh lmao I liked it - or at least the second half of it. :haha: I know it started off a little rough. :haha: 

24 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Being an Angie Miller fan in S12 was a nauseating experience.

lmao I keep forgetting your thoughts on her - because sometimes I feel I remember you loved her and other times I feel like you couldn't stand her. :dead: But I'm guessing you did love her. :haha: 

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

lmao I keep forgetting your thoughts on her - because sometimes I feel I remember you loved her and other times I feel like you couldn't stand her. :dead: But I'm guessing you did love her. :haha: 

She was my favourite. I just hated how annoying the rest of her fans were. :haha:

• Haha 2

I saw someone in that thread state that Abi’s performance was touching and they felt every word. All of about the 20 words she apparently sang because every note was held until she couldn’t breathe and drawn out but okay. 

• Haha 3

Can we just crown Jayna and pretend like this season is done? I can’t handle the dementors pretending Abi is the greatest thing ever any longer.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Can we just crown Jayna and pretend like this season is done? I can’t handle the dementors pretending Abi is the greatest thing ever any longer.

Don’t worry. Once June comes around, they’ll forget all about her and start focusing on their next one.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Don’t worry. Once June comes around, they’ll forget all about her and start focusing on their next one.

You’re probably right. :haha: Then they’ll question why she isn’t selling out arenas like Taylor Swift because she’s a musical genius.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Zoey said:

You’re probably right. :haha: Then they’ll question why she isn’t selling out arenas like Taylor Swift because she’s a musical genius.

Taylor Swift sells out stadiums*, actually. :giggle: 

Though I know that's not the point. :haha: But yeah Abi's got quite a way to go there. :haha: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

…People are still watching American Idol?

As for So You Think You Can Dance, I’m surprised that show still exists. :haha: 

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

Though with how SYTYCD is going this year, we could have been fine with it coming back another year or something. 🙈

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Strange I thought it was rankdownandthevoiceforums.com

that name was taken when they went to change it. The voice people weren't having it.

13 hours ago, Zoey said:

You’re probably right. :haha: Then they’ll question why she isn’t selling out stadiums like Taylor Swift because she’s a musical genius.

I see they are delusional like the fans of TV. 

55 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I see they are delusional like the fans of TV. 

Not me thinking this meant Taylor's Version and being confused why you of all users was saying it. :dead:

• Haha 2