The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

Calling all straight females and gays, who would join a hottest guy rankdown? @1234567890 @.Rei @Erestor @*Diana @Deeee @Zoey @taylorkat @*Chris @FrogLenzen @buffmetube @kritaaay @Elliott

Or lesbians and straight guys can join too if they want :giggle:@*Wallace @totes4totes @QueenKalie

I literally only know SYTYCD stans so feel free to tag anyone else who might be interested. I am gauging to see if there is enough interest to run this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JC said:

Calling all straight females and gays, who would join a hottest guy rankdown? @1234567890 @.Rei @Erestor @*Diana @Deeee @Zoey @taylorkat @*Chris @FrogLenzen @buffmetube @kritaaay @Elliott

Or lesbians and straight guys can join too if they want :giggle:@*Wallace @totes4totes @QueenKalie

I literally only know SYTYCD stans so feel free to tag anyone else who might be interested. I am gauging to see if there is enough interest to run this.

You know I think I am going to have to pass on this one. :dead:

9 hours ago, kritaaay said:

Is it hottest guys ON SYTYCD or like. In the world. Because I looked into the actors/actresses and movies rankdown and also concluded I couldn’t have participated because I don’t know enough of these people 😔

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I can't wait to see who gets 3 billionth place :giggle:

but yeah I think there would need to be at least SOME parameters as to who would be included haha

So I am thinking about having all the rankers submit lists and I’ll have my own list obviously as well 🙂 but it could be anyone…

OR I was also thinking I could do mini hot guy rankdowns like CATEGORY IS:

SYTYCD US

SYTYCD CA

AI

LIB

TENNIS PLAYERS

HIMYM

SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS

and then people could join for the categories they are passionate about and also make category requests

etc.

and then maybe every 10 categories, the top 2 from each category would be ranked for a next level hot guy status 🙂

Im not sure which option is better, but we can also do both, the first option will not be all famous guys in the world ever though 😂 it’ll be just the people the players/me care about enough to submit in the lists (I will also do extensive research happy to do it 🙂 ) 🤓 

48 minutes ago, JC said:

So I am thinking about having all the rankers submit lists and I’ll have my own list obviously as well 🙂 but it could be anyone…

OR I was also thinking I could do mini hot guy rankdowns like CATEGORY IS:

SYTYCD US

SYTYCD CA

AI

LIB

TENNIS PLAYERS

HIMYM

SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS

and then people could join for the categories they are passionate about and also make category requests

etc.

and then maybe every 10 categories, the top 2 from each category would be ranked for a next level hot guy status 🙂

Im not sure which option is better, but we can also do both, the first option will not be all famous guys in the world ever though 😂 it’ll be just the people the players/me care about enough to submit in the lists (I will also do extensive research happy to do it 🙂 ) 🤓 

Haha, I’d go for mini rankdowns and enter the ones I knew! Though with something like hotness it’s so subjective imo that I’m also interested who the consensus faves end up being

16 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

Haha, I’d go for mini rankdowns and enter the ones I knew! Though with something like hotness it’s so subjective imo that I’m also interested who the consensus faves end up being

JC doesn’t find Kim and Jayme Rae hot so I’m a bit unsure 💅

6 minutes ago, .Rei said:

JC doesn’t find Kim and Jayme Rae hot so I’m a bit unsure 💅

We’re not doing females, someone else can do that if they want but while I love females, I literally couldn’t care less who’s hot and who’s not

Also did I say I didn’t find them hot, I just don’t like them 😂 

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I tried to do this a long time ago but only Fifi, Wally and myself were interested. And Fifi quit the site so. :dead:

Ooooh right, I suddenly remember you telling me about this game a few years or so ago. :dead: :haha: 

• Haha 1

I've been thinking about my next rankdown project.  I have spoken with a couple people and think I have a solid idea.  Who would be interested in a rankdown that encompasses multiple singing competitions? The roster would consiste of contestants from any reality show that competed on the show as a singer.  So Got Talent (singers), Idol, The Voice, X Factor, Masked Singer, The Four are ones that immediately come to my mind. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’ll be here tonight. WRESTLEMANIA night 1 baby! :spaz:

Ooooh whoa, you're gonna be at Wrestlemaina? 😮 You have fun there! Is this your first time going or have you been there before? 😮 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Second time actually. 👏

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Time for WRESTLEMANIA night 2 baby! :spaz: Time to finish Wrestlemania weekend tonight.  ❤️

Ahh that's cool this is your 2nd time there! 😄 Hope you will enjoy yourself. :hug: 

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I'm at the CMT Awards watching all my Queens hopefully winning awards. :wub: 

Oh wow, that's really cool you're there! 😮 Best of luck to all of your favorites!

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oh wow, that's really cool you're there! 😮 Best of luck to all of your favorites!

The results were mostly fine but Megan Maroney shouldn't have won Breakthrough Female Artist. The fans only voted for her because she's dating Morgan Wallen not because she's a good singer. I actually boo'd her. 😂 The performances were really good though so it was a lot of fun.