Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

29 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

IF TONY AND NICK DID THE BEN VOTE THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO SKETCH JEREMY AND MICHELE OUT FIRST IT WOULD'VE BEEN EASY!

Seriously. (!) 

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

SOPHIE PLAY THE DAMN IDOL!

Ugh why didn't she? 😢 

15 minutes ago, Niki said:

Whyyyy? Why not take Ben out?!

Right? 😢 UGH.

Ugh I bet Ben and Nick are gonna get dragged to FTC at this rate. :yawn:

Sarah getting those jury votes.  I like how she spelled out how much better her social game is then Tony's.  I hope she either gets revenge or turns him into her own Russell.  :haha:

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Sarah dismantling Tony's entire life :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Can't wait. :dead: 

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

SOPHIE YOU'RE A TOP-TIER WINNER ALWAYS KNOW THAT

:wub: 

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Wow Tony just did that huh. I might have to stan now.

I don't like the move personally but it was impressive to take out a big threat like that. :ph34rwave: I do think it could ruin his game going forward though.

14 minutes ago, Niki said:

Sarah and Kim better blindside Tony next week!

Rooting for this too. (!) 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I don't like the move personally but it was impressive to take out a big threat like that. :ph34rwave: I do think it could ruin his game going forward though.

Rooting for this too. (!) 

I dont think it's a bad game move because I dont think those people wanted to go to the end with Tony anyways. It sucks to lose Sophie because shes great but I think it was a good move for Tony.

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I dont think it's a bad game move because I dont think those people wanted to go to the end with Tony anyways. It sucks to lose Sophie because shes great but I think it was a good move for Tony.

I admit it was a good move by Tony but I am bitter because Sarah and Sophie are my queens 😭

12 minutes ago, Niki said:

I admit it was a good move by Tony but I am bitter because Sarah and Sophie are my queens 😭

Yeah I get that. Michele is my Queen so I gotta thank Tony for mixing it up. Plus he turned what would have been a boring episode into an exciting one so I always appreciate that. 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Thats gotta be the most confessionals ever handed out in a pre-finale episode.  

Tony had 18, which ties Colby's record for most confessionals in an episode. But Colby sat the record in a 2-hour finale episode with only 3 castaways, whereas Tony's was in an hour-long episode with 19 people. :dead:

Just now, Elliott said:

Tony had 18, which ties Colby's record for most confessionals in an episode. But Colby sat the record in a 2-hour finale episode with only 3 castaways, whereas Tony's was in an hour-long episode with 19 people. :dead:

lets be thankful that parvati got the 3 or so she did ❤️

10 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

His edit isn't even that bad. What a cry baby.

He’s had barely any confessionals, most of his edit has been him creeping into other people talking and they haven’t shown his involvement in most of the things he’s done. So yeah, it’s a bad edit.

But from what I saw, he made a snarky comment about his edit and then everyone started acting a fool.