Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

I didn’t like Nick’s edit the other week when someone said “he’s just sneaking in to conversations” then showed a clip of him creeping in to a conversation with a few people. That conversation could’ve been absolutely anything and at any time of the day. 

I’d be annoyed too. Just because someone else playing the game perceives that doesn’t mean that’s his narrative but that’s what they’ve made out. 

Just now, Alex95 said:

And now he's throwing a temper tantrum. Seems like he's the snowflake.

i understand why he is mad.  He's made the final 8? of the season, and he's been shown to stab his alliance in the back and just be a baffoon otherwise.  I would be pissed if I was a winner and not being shown any respect with the edit.

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i understand why he is mad.  He's made the final 8? of the season, and he's been shown to stab his alliance in the back and just be a baffoon otherwise.  I would be pissed if I was a winner and not being shown any respect with the edit.

They maybe he is a buffoon...?

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

And now he's throwing a temper tantrum. Seems like he's the snowflake.

His comment was “My edit was funny but now it’s just stupid lol.” I’d hardly call that throwing a temper tantrum :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

They maybe he is a buffoon...?

I mean I don't care for Nick, I can just understand he would be pissed.  I think its comical that we re down to 8 and he is the one that I forget is still there.  I was annoyed that all they did for like 6 episodes was portray Parvati as Rob's sidekick.   

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I mean I don't care for Nick, I can just understand he would be pissed.  I think its comical that we re down to 8 and he is the one that I forget is still there.  I was annoyed that all they did for like 6 episodes was portray Parvati as Rob's sidekick.   

This is why only having 45-minute episodes on a returning players season with EoE is a nightmare.

Just now, Elliott said:

This is why only having 45-minute episodes on a returning players season with EoE is a nightmare.

I agree.  I thought at one point in time we were looking at 90 minute shows?  Somewhere along the way that got scrapped.  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Also did anyone see the Sarah/Kim secret scene from this week?  Thats something they should have included in place the 35 minutes of airtime Tony got.

I would take almost anything else over Tony getting screen time, but I know I’m in the minority on that.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, QueenKalie said:

I dont think it's a bad game move because I dont think those people wanted to go to the end with Tony anyways. It sucks to lose Sophie because shes great but I think it was a good move for Tony.

Yeah I agree with you on all of this. :yes: 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:22 PM, Elliott said:

Tony had 18, which ties Colby's record for most confessionals in an episode. But Colby sat the record in a 2-hour finale episode with only 3 castaways, whereas Tony's was in an hour-long episode with 19 people. :dead:

LOL Yikes at all of this. :dead: 

On 4/23/2020 at 2:27 PM, Elliott said:

I just want to know who made Sophie feel like she was a bottom-tier winner because I want to fight 🙂 

Tell it. (!) 

16 hours ago, holinessss said:

apparently he went on a twitter rant about his edit 😭

lmao What? :dead: 

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

He’s had barely any confessionals, most of his edit has been him creeping into other people talking and they haven’t shown his involvement in most of the things he’s done. So yeah, it’s a bad edit.

But from what I saw, he made a snarky comment about his edit and then everyone started acting a fool.

Thanks for explaining this. Interesting.

On 4/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Solaris said:

Also did anyone see the Sarah/Kim secret scene from this week?  Thats something they should have included in place the 35 minutes of airtime Tony got.

What was the scene? 

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not really the most on-topic discussion for this thread, but CBS pushed back the premiere date of TAR 32 from May 20 until the fall. :dead: 

I mean...the TAR 32 thread exists (and it was already posted in there lol)