idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowGuy1

Predict Who Each Coach’s Favorite Contestant Is!

I remember seeing a thread like this awhile back, and with just some talk about TCOs and stuff, I was wondering who you guys think the coaches favorite contestant they had was!

EDIT: Should of specified whoops! I meant of all time aka every season they have been in.

Edited by ShadowGuy1

Kelly: Jake, HS

John: Katie, Will

Gwen: Jake, then Rose

Blake: Kat, Ricky (maybe neither one lol)

Edit: nvm Read too fast, I thought you meant this season :P

S17

Kelly : HS, Shane

Gwen : Rose

John : Mendeleyev :haha: Katie

Blake : Cali, Kat, and prob Ricky too

Will add another season later

----

Edit : Oh, do you mean all time favorite?

Edited by Archanium

Xenia was maybe one of Blake's all time fav. idk if they still are, but they were very close for a long time after her season.

Maybe I'm just biased bc Xenia is one of my all-time favs. Of course she never made the finals :bleh:

Adam also really liked Reagan Strange as well.

And Chris Jamison (his all-time fav?)

Miley's of course was Janice Freeman!

Yup, easily.

Shakira's would probably be Sasha.

Jennifer's would be Kennedy.

Pharrell with Koryn/Sawyer/Hannah/Madi. I really don't know for him, he treats his artists pretty equally.

Oh wait... Sugar Joans obviously!

Jennifer's would be Kennedy.

I honestly think JHud was more into MaKenzie than Kennedy.

John's is easily Queen Maelyn.

I don't why I always feel like this but I find John so fake lol, he's bland towards his artists even Maelyn and Katie. He shows no personal connection with them, just uses 'fine' phrasing to talk to them. I hate John as a coach tbh, as a singer he's amazing.

Pharrell with Koryn/Sawyer/Hannah/Madi. I really don't know for him, he treats his artists pretty equally.

Oh wait... Sugar Joans obviously!

I feel like Pharrell liked Koryn the best. Pharrell watching Koryn perform was one of the greatest moments in the show. Although he definitely loved all three kids.

Agree that Adam's was Christina and Chris

Xtina's was Jacquie and Alisan

Ush and Michelle, obvy <3

I honestly think JHud was more into MaKenzie than Kennedy.

I don't why I always feel like this but I find John so fake lol, he's bland towards his artists even Maelyn and Katie. He shows no personal connection with them, just uses 'fine' phrasing to talk to them. I hate John as a coach tbh, as a singer he's amazing.

Just because your favorite this season didn’t win with John doesn’t mean John is fake. Tbh, John seems to be one of the most genuine coaches. He’s not bland, he’s simplistic. He doesn’t need the shenanigans used by Blake or Gwen to get artists on their team, and doesn’t need to talk 100 miles a minute like Kelly

Edited by xfactor22

Just because your favorite this season didn’t win with John doesn’t mean John is fake. Tbh, John seems to be one of the most genuine coaches. He’s not bland, he’s simplistic. He doesn’t need the shenanigans used by Blake or Gwen to get artists on their team, and doesn’t need to talk 100 miles a minute like Kelly

This has nothing to do with my favorite not winning lol, Katie wasn't even my favorite. And thank God us both don't have the same thinking. That is my unbiased opinion wheter you accept it or not.

This has nothing to do with my favorite not winning lol, Katie wasn't even my favorite. And thank God us both don't have the same thinking. That is my unbiased opinion wheter you accept it or not.

“Unbiased” “opinions”

IPB Image

I agree. John feels disconnected from his artists. He can really get into some performances, but at the personal level, I don't see it either.

With the amount of times Adam brings her up she might be his favorite contestant as well. I don't think he has brought up even his own past contestants as often as he has brought up her.

I know! He always name-checks Danielle during the blinds, especially when he's trying to convince a young girl to join his team. :lol: I miss that Adam.