Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Vis a Vis

IPB Image

I kinda feel like maybe I would like this show reading the google reviews of it but I nominated it for a reason before this and that is the same reason I am cutting it now. I have never seen this show nor have I heard of it before participating in this Rankdown so it makes it a very easy cut to make..

Macarena Ferreiro is a young naive woman who commits several crimes after falling in love with her manipulator a** boss. She is because of this she is imprisoned at the Cruz del Sur Prison where looking at the gifs and pictures Google has is where the show is placed. I won't lie before reading some of the reviews I figured this is a carbon copy of Orange is the New Black but all the reviews say it's way better so atleast it has that but is it really hard to be better than Orange is the New Black?

Saving Hawaii Five-0

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sooooo I had no idea that this was even a show or that Star Wars had an animated series. :dead: Of course I know the iconic movie series of Star Wars, and in a movie countdown those should fare better but not sure if that’s the case with the TV show. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a military science fiction action adventure computer animated TV series, (omg that is A LOT). The show well originally started out with a theatrical feature film that ws released on August 15, 2008. Then the actual show lasted 6 seasons from October 3, 2008 through March 7, 2014 with 121 episodes. The first 5 seasons aired on Cartoon Network with the last season airing on Netflix.

i]Star Wars: The Clone Wars[/i] was set in the fictional Star Wars galaxy during the 3 years between the prequel films of Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Some characters featured on the show include fan favorites like Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenoib, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda, Clone Troopers and many others.

RI7WyhWZkzk

The animation does look pretty cool, and looks like a really cool video game. :haha:

Saving: The Hughleys

IPB Image

I put Sam & Cat there for you when I forgot to do it the first time, Sola. (!) Sam & Cat should have left before Victorious and Tom, The Suite Life on Deck were right there. :*

Agreed with you on this. :yes:

Wally you do know she's a ranker in the here right? You don't have to keep doing her bidding for her.

I'm aware, tyvm. :) But I can save what I want too. :)

Thanks I guess. When I saw World of Dance was removed I picked from the random teen shows I didn't know. I picked correct obviously. :haha:

OOH LOL I thought you knew Sam & Cat was an Ariana show hence you cutting it. That's odd how that worked out for you. :bleh:

Nico was nominating and he didn't even nominated it. Surprised. He probably didn't know it was a show with a character from iCarly and Victorious.

:)

Ahhh I see and yeah that makes sense. :haha:

:*

The Brothers García

IPB Image

*goes to reference Wikipedia because I've never heard of this show prior to now*

*sees the words "teen sitcom" Ok, I wouldn't mind cutting it.

Then, I see this bit of info: it was the first English-language sitcom to have an all Latino cast as well as a creative team. It ran for four seasons and follows the life of the Latino-American García family it's narrated by Larry, the youngest brother.

Therefore, I come to the conclusion that Steven added this show to the rankdown. :haha: Correct me if I'm wrong and sorry if I'm right and you like this show, but I've never seen it nor heard of it and it doesn't look like something that I or the other rankers would be into so out it goes.

Saving: Harper's Island

Edited by Sadora

Sassy!Wally. :*

Don't mess with Sassy!Wally. :*

The Brothers García

IPB Image

*goes to reference Wikipedia because I've never heard of this show prior to now*

*sees the words "teen sitcom"

Then, I see this bit of info: it was the first English-language sitcom to have an all Latino cast as well as a creative team. It ran for four seasons and follows the life of the Latino-American García family it's narrated by Larry, the youngest brother.

Therefore, I come to the conclusion that Steven added this show. to this list :haha: Correct me if I'm wrong and sorry if I'm right and you like this show, but I've never seen it nor heard of it and ir doesn't look like something that I or the other rankers would be into so out it goes.

Saving: Harper's Island

I liked and watched this show on its first few seasons. :haha: Didn't request it as I forgot about it though. :lol: But it was a cute show.

Here’s what is left:

02. Masters of Sex

06. The Ranch

10. Agent Carter

13. American Dad

16. Beauty and the Geek

17. Cupcake Wars

19. Caitlin's Way

22. Baggage

24. Genius Junior

25. Betty White's Off Their Rockers

26. Fixer Upper

27. Love It Or List It

If people don't have any preferences of what's left, I'd like for Beauty and the Geek and Baggage to be saved. o:) :lol:

Girlboss

IPB Image

I tried to watch this show when it came out on Netflix, but couldn’t really get into it and gave up after an episode or two. Looking at the reviews, it seems like most people were pretty similar. Girlboss aired on Netflix for one season in 2017, and was promptly cancelled. The show is based on the story of Sophia Amoruso, the founder of Nastygal. It details the story of her rise as a businesswoman in the fashion industry. It stars Britt Robertson as the lead character, and her portrayal has been the only good part of reviews I’m finding online. Reviews I found for the show all seem pretty awful, detailing an unlikeable protagonist and amateur-ish writing. Also, it was released around a time when the company in question (Nastygal) was filing for bankruptcy and dealing with some lawsuits for wrongful terminations. Sounds like it was just bad timing overall. Sorry if anyone is a fan for this awful write up, but Wikipedia didn’t give me too much info either :haha:

Saving: Rick and Morty for my husband who loves this show, since I don’t have too much stake in anything left :P