Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

:wub: Yay for this save! My friend and I loved to watch this show while wine-tipsy and play along, and then brag about how good we would do if we ever got on the show for real :haha: Holds a special place in my heart, haha!

Lmaoo love this story. :haha: I love that show too and would love to be on it. :haha:

Fixer Upper

IPB Image

IPB Image

Fixer Upper is an American reality show about home design and renovation, very much like recently cut, Property Brothers. However, unlike Property Brothers, I've never heard of Fixer Upper before. The show stars a married couple, Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines, who own a home renovation and redecoration business in Waco, Texas.

LOL I hear about this couple, Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines, all of the time but forgot this was their show. :dead: I wouldn't have saved it or anything, as I never watched their show.

You are going to make her such a target if a WWE Rankdown ever gets created. :dead:

She invokes such a passionate response from most people (people really do love her or absolutely hate her), she was already a target. :dead:

You just wouldn't want to imagine what my nominations would look like after she was cut. :)

IPB Image

She invokes such a passionate response from most people (people really do love her or absolutely hate her), she was already a target. :dead:

You just wouldn't want to imagine what my nominations would look like after she was cut. :)

IPB Image

I'm still disappointed that the site / Marvel game died right before your noms :'(

Thank you Victoria for honoring my safety requests.

The Brothers García

Therefore, I come to the conclusion that Steven added this show to the rankdown. :haha: Correct me if I'm wrong and sorry if I'm right and you like this show, but I've never seen it nor heard of it and it doesn't look like something that I or the other rankers would be into so out it goes.

I watched this show growing up. :yes:

I think it deserves better, but thankfully I'm not attached at all. :haha:

Ah sorry, but glad it's not too big a favorite of yours. :hug:

Not here for Victoria nominating a show with Britt Robertson in it. :*

You didn't even know who she was a few days ago. :dead:

It's been a quick whirlwind romance for sure.

I have loved Britt for so many years, so nice to see some more love for her here, even if it was just born. :wub::haha: For the People is another one of hers that was cut earlier (and her most recent), but The Secret Circle is one of my favorites of her shows and that cut made me the saddest. :(

:wub: Yay for this save! My friend and I loved to watch this show while wine-tipsy and play along, and then brag about how good we would do if we ever got on the show for real :haha: Holds a special place in my heart, haha!

Oh yay! :w00t: Glad you love it too! I always play along on the app and celebrate when I get songs right faster than the contestants. :giggle: It would be so fun to be on there! :D

These should be the remaining shows left:

06. The Ranch

10. Agent Carter

13. American Dad

22. Baggage

24. Genius Junior

25. Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Here’s what is left:

06. The Ranch

10. Agent Carter

13. American Dad

22. Baggage

24. Genius Junior

IPB Image

*just focus on the lady's part* :haha:

If people don't care, Agent Carter being saved would be preferable. :thumbs:

Lol be careful of what you say around here. :/:haha:

Also what is Golden Girls stan Victoria doing nominating Queen Betty White show for? :* I want answers. :*

I didn't see it :dead:

Oooh that's fair. :haha: I was only teasing. :haha:

The Ranch
IPB Image

The Ranch is a Netflix original about, as one might guess, a ranch. It's mainly about the lives of the family who runs the ranch. I've never watched it because it never appealed to me. Despite the fact that it began airing in 2016, for some reason it has a laugh track and I really can't stand them. I know when to laugh thank you very much :*. It stars Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliott, Debra Winger, and Elisha Cuthbert who are all talented and deserve a better show. It also had Danny Masterson who is a Scientoligst piece of sh*t and righteously got fired after sexual harassment allegations were made against him. I just watched the trailer and didn't laugh once despite the laugh track trying to tell me to laugh.

Saving the delightfully trashy Baggage
IPB Image