Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Thanks to those helping update the other rankers on which shows are remaining. :thumbs:

Steven, I just want to confirm which Queer As Folk is included in the rankdown :lmao: There's the UK and the US but there's only one without any specifications. :lmao: I did have US in mind when I saved it tbh cuz Gale Harold :wub:

I don’t know, I’ll ask the person who requested it.

Therefore, I come to the conclusion that Steven added this show to the rankdown. :haha: Correct me if I'm wrong and sorry if I'm right and you like this show, but I've never seen it nor heard of it and it doesn't look like something that I or the other rankers would be into so out it goes.

Nope, I wasn’t familiar with this show before. It was requested to be added by one of the rankers.

I’m surprised Steven didn’t include Devious Maids.

I don’t recall it being requested to be added.

I nominated it to get cut so I would care.

:dead:

Saving the delightfully trashy Baggage

IPB Image

The image choice. :dead:

Bea, Rue and Estelle aren't there so it must go.

Ahh fair enough. :haha:

:haha: The image you picked! Not a show I’m super attached to, but I’m glad it keeps getting saved because it is a fun watch!

Same. It's a fun guilty pleasure show. :haha:

But you are latin. :'(

You too. :dead: :bleh:

oh I didn't realize Vis a Vis was nom'd and got cut. More fuel for when I get to nominate again @Victoria @Diana

IPB Image

I do not care. Your noms were attack on me already. I know all the internationals are yours so I know what to go for. Bye. A show I never watched or heard of before and I nominated it? Oh, wow. Bring it back if you can. ^_^

Remaining for Elliott and Vee:

Agent Carter

American Dad

Genius Junior

Betty White's Off Their Rockers

Steven, I just want to confirm which Queer As Folk is included in the rankdown :lmao: There's the UK and the US but there's only one without any specifications. :lmao: I did have US in mind when I saved it tbh cuz Gale Harold :wub:

I don’t know, I’ll ask the person who requested it.

It's the American version.

:dead:

Color me surprised. :haha:

I haven't seen the majority of the Teen Shows listed. I've only seen Boy Meets World, Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, That's So Raven, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.

I'm going to nominate in about an hour so any requests better be sent soon. (!)

Yeah, so do not care. I have favorites others have as well so go ahead and when they go after you as well, I'll be there.

Oh sorry :dead:

I answered this for you. :bleh: :haha::hug:

Edited by 1234567890

I do not care. Your noms were attack on me already. I know all the internationals are yours so I know what to go for. Bye. A show I never watched or heard of before and I nominated it? Oh, wow. Bring it back if you can. ^_^

Yeah, so do not care. I have favorites others have as well so go ahead and when they go after you as well, I'll be there.

I answered this for you. :bleh: :haha::hug:

this looks like a lot of reaction for not caring