Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

The Masked Singer

IPB Image

Ok here we go I am low key dying at irony of these noms but it's all good. If we want to cut the Bachelor and BIP then I guess I don't have to feel bad for going after the Masked Singer because I really find it overrated and overhyped like many find the Bachelor so it's a fair comparison :haha: this show is the current Fad everyone talks about on social media and I have seen a few episodes but it feels like a Dancing with the Stars rejects getting together to try to get famous again. And it robbed Chris Daugherty like American Idol did so it can go now. It's about celebrities if you can call them that outside of a few huge names dressing up and performing while annoying judges try to guess and pretend they don't know who is singing.

Saving: New Girl

Edited by *Diana

Batwoman
IPB Image
Wow, so many of my favorite shows were nominated, I almost couldn't breathe. :bye2: Thankfully many were saved by others, so thank you and God bless. But now here I am doing my second write-up of the hour. Lots of unexpected things happening here. This wasn't actually my first choice to cut, but the other show was taken before I got to post. I only chose to cut Batwoman since it was up against some really big names and shows that I suspected may upset others more if I cut, while this show is still new in its first season. I do hope this cut doesn't upset anybody, but options were limited for me. Batwoman is a superhero show that premiered on The CW in October and is set in the Arrowverse, where it shares continuity with other shows, such as Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow, all of which are still in the game and can represent well for this franchise. :yes: This show takes place three years after Batman disappears, and follows the story of his cousin, Kate Kane. She overcomes her struggles to become the new symbol of hope for Gotham City, aka Batwoman. :teehee: Wow, it is confusing how her name is Kate Kane, and then we have the Archie Comics character Katy Keene, and both characters (and their shows) are new 2019 and 2020 spin-offs of other popular CW dramas premiering exactly four months (to the day) apart. :dead: Wow, I'm shook and don't know how they keep it all straight. Anyway, I do enjoy some shows from the Arrowverse, although I have not yet checked out this one. It got a full series order, so hope it continues to do well. ^_^

Saving: Friends

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

The Masked Singer

And it robbed Chris Daugherty like American Idol did

I love the show and it's so addicting, but of course I agree with this. (!)

UyKQArmtBXA

29iQMbxAe4M

:omg::omg::omg:

Friends being targeted already? Well ok then.

I spent most of my write-up time going through Friends gifs. :dead:

Saving: Friends

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

:thumbsup: at this gif set showcasing all six friends. :wub:

#Bless at this save too, along with the Pokémon and American Idol saves as well. ^_^

Remaining for Elliott and Sola:

King of the Hill

General Hospital

The Young & The Restless

The Amanda Show

And how did Power Rangers not make the cut? It’s still going on. :dead:

The original version with Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, and Rose McGowan ran from 1998 - 2006. :unsure:

And I didn't know there were still Power Rangers TV shows. :o No one requested them either, though, so that's why they're not included.

:thumbsup: at this gif set showcasing all six friends. :wub:

Thank you, I'm glad you like! :wub: :D I couldn't leave out any of my friends. :teeheewave: And it's near impossible to choose between all the gifs. :haha:

I would have saved Batwoman >_>

Oh no, I'm sorry. :( I would have changed it, as I was really trying to avoid upsetting anyone. >.

ELLIOTT: GH HAS KELLY MONACO. (!)

SOLA: I'LL GIVE YOU HALF MY NOMS FOR A GH SAVE. (!)

ill let Elliott save it. I gotta save Y&R, its my moms Soap. (I am surprised I am giving up half of someones nom's :haha: ) I Won't cut it though!

Save: Young & the Restless

Cut: The Amanda Show

Thank you, I'm glad you like! :wub: :D I couldn't leave out any of my friends. :teeheewave: And it's near impossible to choose between all the gifs. :haha:

Oh no, I'm sorry. :( I would have changed it, as I was really trying to avoid upsetting anyone. >.<

Its the Arrowverse show I am least attached to presently, so its all good.

The Amanda Show

IPB Image

I remember seeing the Amanda Show when it was my sisters turn to watch TV. Amanda Bynes is an interesting character, and some of the personalities she portrayed on that show.... okay. The MA-HA personality was the one I always remembered. As well as her high school skits where shes the bathroom with the girl who likes eggs.

IPB Image

The show had 3 seasons and aired on CBS. The Amanda Show aired from 1999 to 2002, and had 43 episodes. Obviously it starred Amanda and had an ensemble of other actors who filled in the skits. The show had Amanda doing a number of different skits over the season. The cast also had Drake Bell, Nancy Sullivan, Johnny Kassir, Raquel Lee and Josh Peck. Sorry to the fans, but I had very few options.

Save: Young & the Restless for me mum

Its the Arrowverse show I am least attached to presently, so its all good.

:hug:

Amanda Bynes is an interesting character, and some of the personalities she portrayed on that show.... okay.

The show had 3 seasons and aired on CBS.

:lmao:

I can't imagine The Amanda Show on CBS. :haha: Aww I used to loving this show growing up though. :bye2: Such memories.