The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/

Opera-Snapshot-2022-01-12-200353-www-pro

The video was banned from YT and other sites, but you can watch it on the link above (Project Veritas website).

Excerpts:

“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

Images captured from the video:

5hDW1Mbvbe8V.jpeg

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, season1 said:

What a tyrant. Many replies disagree with him. And this guy told him to calm down.

May I remind you that he tested positive just three weeks ago lol 

And he already got the booster. 

Kahele tests positive for COVID, says he’s experiencing mild symptoms (hawaiinewsnow.com)

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I had been wondering about this. 

It doesn't matter. Bad polls do not seem to stop this administration and the democrats in pushing their unpopular agenda. They really think that they can get away with it. And they might still. If they pass the "voting" rights bill before the midterms, it would remain law even if the GOP takes the house and senate. Just look at Obamacare -- the GOP didn't repeal it despite having the majority in 2017-2018 (thanks, McCain :thumbsdown:). 

5 hours ago, season1 said:

It doesn't matter. Bad polls do not seem to stop this administration and the democrats in pushing their unpopular agenda. They really think that they can get away with it. And they might still. If they pass the "voting" rights bill before the midterms, it would remain law even if the GOP takes the house and senate. Just look at Obamacare -- the GOP didn't repeal it despite having the majority in 2017-2018 (thanks, McCain :thumbsdown:). 

Yeah, I was going to add something about the weak GOP leadership, but didn’t get around to it. They are the reason I’m not a Republican. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, season1 said:

They didn't repeal Obamacare because they could never offer a reasonable alternative, and lots of regular people would've brought the dogs out if they had.

This is totally different. It completely threatens their livelihoods. 🤑

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Trump wants to see his papers. 

Once again, Trump puts his foot in his big fat mouth. This is what I hate about him. Why not just take a full-page ad in the NYT saying, "Ron DeSantis could whip my ass at the voting booth," cuz that's what he's scared of.

Please don't run, Donald. Be content with a "kingmaker" role and live happily ever after at Mar-a-lago. Please.

Edited by monkshood
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, monkshood said:

Once again, Trump puts his foot in his big fat mouth. This is what I hate about him. Why not just take a full-page ad in the NYT saying, "Ron DeSantis could whip my ass at the voting booth," cuz that's what he's scared of.

Please don't run, Donald. Be content with a "kingmaker" role and live happily ever after at Mar-a-lago. Please.

He’s tied to that vaccine forever, so he has to double down on it. By the time the debates roll around, I would imagine it will be in the rear-view mirror of most voters. If we’re still talking about this two years from now, we’ll have even bigger problems to deal with. 

On this booster talk, and demands that others disclose their status, it appears to have garnered a mixed reaction. Trump’s most loyal supporters are rationalizing it, while others are disgusted. The media is overreacting to it as usual. I don’t even expect DeSantis to respond, and he shouldn’t. Give him more rope. 

• Haha 1

🙃 I just got an email from the NYT:

BREAKING NEWS

The U.S. will buy 500 million more home tests for Americans, and President Biden said he’d announce a plan to provide high-quality masks.

Thursday, January 13, 2022 12:02 PM EST

In addition, the president said he is sending a total of 120 military medical personnel to six states where hospitals have been overrun by cases.

I don't and will never subscribe to that rag, but if you do here's the link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/covid-tests-biden.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20220113&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=cta&regi_id=178462003&segment_id=79620&user_id=587bcd817fcf490cb8c9aadb0c08c291

Guess their conscience is finally getting to them, seeing as how this is all their fault....

8 minutes ago, monkshood said:

🙃 I just got an email from the NYT:

BREAKING NEWS

The U.S. will buy 500 million more home tests for Americans, and President Biden said he’d announce a plan to provide high-quality masks.

Thursday, January 13, 2022 12:02 PM EST

In addition, the president said he is sending a total of 120 military medical personnel to six states where hospitals have been overrun by cases.

I don't and will never subscribe to that rag, but if you do here's the link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/covid-tests-biden.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20220113&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=cta&regi_id=178462003&segment_id=79620&user_id=587bcd817fcf490cb8c9aadb0c08c291

Guess their conscience is finally getting to them, seeing as how this is all their fault....

By the time everyone gets these home tests, the Omicron wave will be over. They probably know this too, but think this will give them cover. 

yeah the madates didnt help at this point if someone doesnt want the vax they wont get it, but there is still gonna be shortages in schhols and work, cause many peoeple are still getting it, like i heard some schools had so many sick they are having a hard time finding people to fill in. 

6 hours ago, monkshood said:

They didn't repeal Obamacare because they could never offer a reasonable alternative, and lots of regular people would've brought the dogs out if they had.

This is totally different. It completely threatens their livelihoods. 🤑

Government has no right mandating health insurance, just as it has no  right mandating vaccines. 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, season1 said:

Government has no right mandating health insurance, just as it has no  right mandating vaccines. 

You'll get no argument from me. Unfortunately, too many bought the crap Obama was selling, and many still do, which is why he's still sticking his nose in everything.

I think we can agree that the current horse manure they're trying to pull is more of the same. The only difference is not all Ds are buying it. Thank you, Manchin and Sinema (and any others who haven't been as vocal).

P.S. I love how the Oath Keepers guy criticized Trump and Pence for not getting behind the "insurrection." There goes that talking point.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Not enough. They  still voted to uphold the vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. The court basically said that the federal government can mandate the vaccine if your company receives money from the federal government, individual rights be damned. 

It's not about whether the vaccine is good or bad; it's about freedom of choice. Mandates and coercion take away that choice.

Edited by season1

22 minutes ago, season1 said:

Not enough. They  still voted to uphold the vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. The court basically said that the federal government can mandate the vaccine if your company receives money from the federal government, individual rights be damned. 

It's not about whether the vaccine is good or bad; it's about freedom of choice. Mandates and coercion take away that choice.

You’re preaching to the choir. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

You’re preaching to the choir. 

I wrote the comment for the benefit of everyone reading. I apologize for directly quoting your comment, instead of just picking out the relevant tweets to comment on.

On a somewhat related matter, the administration basically said to ignore the SCOTUS ruling, encouraging companies to issue their own vaccine mandates. :wacko:

https://youtu.be/yZwXF2xa-Jk

Edited by season1