The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

I don’t know much about this guy or, but I’m seeing his name being brought up a lot. He’s supposedly very influential in grass roots Republican politics. Anyone know anything about him? I think he was heavily involved in Virginia too. I think his claim to fame is getting massive numbers of voters registered and to the polls, but I’m not sure exactly how he does it. 

—-

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know much about this guy or, but I’m seeing his name being brought up a lot. He’s supposedly very influential in grass roots Republican politics. Anyone know anything about him? I think he was heavily involved in Virginia too. I think his claim to fame is getting massive numbers of voters registered and to the polls, but I’m not sure exactly how he does it. 

—-

Scott is a tireless worker and campaigner. He's been going from place to place, educating and registering voters. He started with cleanup drives with volunteers in California a couple years ago, and after cleanups, they register voters. He goes to swing states to register Republican voters. I dunno if he funds his travels or he's getting donations.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, season1 said:

Scott is a tireless worker and campaigner. He's been going from place to place, educating and registering voters. He started with cleanup drives with volunteers in California a couple years ago, and after cleanups, they register voters. He goes to swing states to register Republican voters. I dunno if he funds his travels or he's getting donations.

He has a link to donate, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s getting help from campaigns and/or the party at the state level. I know he’s very involved in  Florida and might have a lot to do with the huge numbers we talked about the other day. Look at what he’s done in Pinellas county in just a few months. 

• Like 1

Well I had my first personal experience with big tech censorship yesterday. I was reading the comments on facebook under a post that talked about a bill that gives better conditions and treatment to animals on farms. Someone said that the animals dont deserve the way we treat them. Then someone else said that he doesn't care because he's the top of the food chain and they're his prey. I told him that if he is such a predator go and "kill them yourself"

Facebook sent me a message immediately that my post violated community standards for bullying. I think the bot overlooked the pronoun and thought I told the bloke to off him self. I challenged the decision but they upheld it. One of the main industries the govt is in cahoots with outside of big tech is big meat and dairy so it makes sense. I find it amusing.

1 hour ago, sneaky said:

Well I had my first personal experience with big tech censorship yesterday. I was reading the comments on facebook under a post that talked about a bill that gives better conditions and treatment to animals on farms. Someone said that the animals dont deserve the way we treat them. Then someone else said that he doesn't care because he's the top of the food chain and they're his prey. I told him that if he is such a predator go and "kill them yourself"

Facebook sent me a message immediately that my post violated community standards for bullying. I think the bot overlooked the pronoun and thought I told the bloke to off him self. I challenged the decision but they upheld it. One of the main industries the govt is in cahoots with outside of big tech is big meat and dairy so it makes sense. I find it amusing.

Yeah, it sounds like your comment triggered whatever they use to catch key words. I’ve never had the pleasure of being censored on social media. They don’t care about my little Twitter account that I use to follow sports and occasionally mock idiots. There is no shortage of idiots on Twitter. 

😂 

She spent the better part of the day yesterday hammering Frank Luntz for his work with an organization that lobbies for lockdowns/mandates, among other things, and she doesn’t appear to be letting up. Here’s an example. It all started when he criticized DeSantis about something (wasn’t the first time). Luntz is the absolute worst kind of Republican. Did you know his roommate is the Republican House Minority Leader, McCarthy?

Edited by TeamAudra

Biden administration guidance prioritizes race in administering COVID drugs

New York and Minnesota among states prioritizing race in COVID treatment distribution

Older age, obesity, pregnancy, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease are among the multiple medical conditions and factors associated with what are considered "high risk" individuals by the FDA.

Some states, including New York and Utah, have made it clear they will prioritize certain racial minorities over other high-risk patients when it comes to the distribution of particular COVID treatments.

They will prioritize a nonwhite person that does not have any other underlying condition  for monoclonal antibodies, over a white person with diabetes and heart disease? How about prioritizing treatment based on actual medical conditions REGARDLESS of skin color?

Do you not see a problem with these racist policies?

They wouldn't need to ration treatment if they only allow/promote other effective EARLY treatments like Ivermectin or HCQ with Zinc-C-D. 

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, season1 said:

Biden administration guidance prioritizes race in administering COVID drugs

New York and Minnesota among states prioritizing race in COVID treatment distribution

Older age, obesity, pregnancy, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease are among the multiple medical conditions and factors associated with what are considered "high risk" individuals by the FDA.

Some states, including New York and Utah, have made it clear they will prioritize certain racial minorities over other high-risk patients when it comes to the distribution of particular COVID treatments.

They will prioritize a nonwhite person that does not have any other underlying condition  for monoclonal antibodies, over a white person with diabetes and heart disease? How about prioritizing treatment based on actual medical conditions REGARDLESS of skin color?

Do you not see a problem with these racist policies?

They wouldn't need to ration treatment if they only allow/promote other effective EARLY treatments like Ivermectin or HCQ with Zinc-C-D. 

For Minnesota, it states on their website that Monoclonal Antibody treatment is only available for unvaccinated people, which is total B.S., as we know that at least 1/2 of those who’ve received this treatment in Florida were vaccinated. There are lots of vaccinated people in the hospital as we speak, and some are dying. It’s stunning how many people are clueless about this, and it’s due to all of the lies we’ve been told by the media and politicians from both parties. Those lies have consequences. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

On 1/4/2022 at 7:07 PM, season1 said:

There are already reports out there about the increase in suicides especially among young people. Some of the increase in death could be related to suicide or heart disease brought on by anxiety. But I don't believe that's what account for the 40% increase in deaths vs pre-pandemic levels. Dr. Malone, in an interview, pointed out that the increase on death rate is much higher among the employees vs the general population. And the employed have much higher percentage who are vaccinated vs the general population due to the mandates. Indiana has 55% of its population that received at least one dose of the vaccine.

Here's Dr. Malone discussing this topic on Steve Bannon's show:

https://rumble.com/vrv0dh-deaths-of-those-jabbed-.vs.-not-jabbed.html

It's a 5 minute video but the first 1:30 minutes is the CEO of OneAmerica (Indiana insurance company on the article I posted) talking about the highest death rate they've seen among the insured (group life insurance from their employers). Bannon and Malone's discussion starts around 1:31 or so. 

In time, I think we'll know what caused the huge increase in number of deaths in 2021 vs the previous years. Especially if it disproportionately impacts certain segments of the population.

I'd be curious to see the number of death *due* to the vaccine.... And IIRC, heart problems is one of the "side effects" of the mRNA vaccines. (Just call me troublemaker....)

• Like 1

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/10/media-cdc-quietly-admit-3-covid-truths-after-2-years-of-lies-did-they-think-we-wouldnt-notice/

Media, CDC Quietly Admit 3 COVID Truths After 2 Years Of Lies.

1. The ‘Vaccine’ Doesn’t Prevent Transmission

2. COVID Disproportionately Affects the Vulnerable

3. Deaths from and with COVID Aren’t the Same Thing

But a bureaucracy that was intent on maximizing COVID panic (and death counts) to undermine Trump and stir the popularity of tyrannical policies wasn’t so keen on admitting this distinction in the past.

In Washington state, for example, a May 2020 report found that the state’s health department was “overreporting COVID-19 cases by up to 13 percent by counting anyone who ‘tests positive for COVID-19 and subsequently dies’ as a coronavirus death.” A subsequent investigation found that Washington health officials appeared to be doing it again in December of the same year.

In Colorado, gunshot victims were also counted among COVID death tallies if the victims had “tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 30 days.” And local authorities in Florida counted a man who died in a motorcycle crash as a COVID victim in July 2020. But that didn’t stop media outlets and bureaucrats like Dr. Anthony Fauci from using inflated death tolls to stoke fear and panic as justification for more restrictions and mandates.

People have been censored and banned on Twitter, Facebook and other sites for saying these things in the past year or even a couple of months ago. Conspiracy theorists are running out of conspiracies. 

They're mocked by the media for saying that the death numbers are inflated, and majority are people who died WITH Covid, not FROM Covid. That the death numbers are inflated by people dying from multiple comorbidities. That the vaccines are therapeutics because they do not prevent transmission but may help with symptoms.

What conspiracy theory will they admit to being true next? 

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, season1 said:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/10/media-cdc-quietly-admit-3-covid-truths-after-2-years-of-lies-did-they-think-we-wouldnt-notice/

Reveal hidden contents

But a bureaucracy that was intent on maximizing COVID panic (and death counts) to undermine Trump and stir the popularity of tyrannical policies wasn’t so keen on admitting this distinction in the past.

In Washington state, for example, a May 2020 report found that the state’s health department was “overreporting COVID-19 cases by up to 13 percent by counting anyone who ‘tests positive for COVID-19 and subsequently dies’ as a coronavirus death.” A subsequent investigation found that Washington health officials appeared to be doing it again in December of the same year.

In Colorado, gunshot victims were also counted among COVID death tallies if the victims had “tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 30 days.” And local authorities in Florida counted a man who died in a motorcycle crash as a COVID victim in July 2020. But that didn’t stop media outlets and bureaucrats like Dr. Anthony Fauci from using inflated death tolls to stoke fear and panic as justification for more restrictions and mandates.

People have been censored and banned on Twitter, Facebook and other sites for saying these things in the past year or even a couple of months ago. Conspiracy theorists are running out of conspiracy. 

They're mocked by the media for saying that the death numbers are inflated, and majority are people who died WITH Covid, not FROM Covid. That the death numbers are inflated by people dying from multiple comorbidities. That the vaccines are therapeutics because they do not prevent transmission but may help with symptoms.

Democrats are trying to reverse course in advance of midterms, and they apparently shared their talking points with some in the media. More and more people are coming out the ether. They probably have some polling that shows this.  

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

People have been censored and banned on Twitter, Facebook and other sites for saying these things in the past year or even a couple of months ago. Conspiracy theorists are running out of conspiracies. 

I have a feeling "myocarditis from the vaccines" are next to be admitted by CDC and such. If not, one of the next. They won't admit about the boosters until later on tho.

• Like 3