2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Jordan Fisher

giphy.gif

I am going to save a good write up for a dancer I love, Jordan is not one of them.  I also have to do a demented amount of video game write ups soon, so sanity is important.  I lurked on here during the Jordan/Lindsey era, and I sided with the Lindsey fans almost every time.  Don't get me wrong, on Season 25 of Dancing with the Stars, Jordan was probably the superior dancer, but he was way less interesting to watch.  He was partnered with Lindsay Arnold, and he won the season.  He received an insane amount of perfect score (9 of them), and he sort of had ally syndrome for me, where he was overscored in many of his routines.  

Now there are a couple of his dances that I feel deserved the scores they got such as his second Charleston, his Proud Mary Jive (which joins Nicole, and Paige as brilliant Proud Mary Jives, but not Ally's!)  and his Paso Doble.  but thats about it, so he got about 3 times as many perfect scores than I feel he deserved.  Lindseys Freestyle >>>>>>>> Jordans Freestyle.  Anyway he is a great dancer, just not one I found overly interesting as I watched his journey unfold.  

The people saved: Zendaya

3 hours ago, .Rei said:

Jordan’ s salsa was the best routine of the season 😘

Don't you ever get tired of slaying and being right? :unsure: :giggle: 

But yea that Salsa was absolutely incredible - and one of those dances I stood up clapping for after watching. :omg: 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Jordan on Trio Week is possibly the greatest single week for a contestant on DWTS.

YESS! (!) 

45 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m neutral in the Jordan vs. Lindsey war, as I love them both. I never understood the need to support one of them while taking away from the other’s accomplishments on the show. *shrug*

Same to all of this. Well I do love Jordan more, but I think both brought a lot of greatness to their season and yea not too fond of always pitting them against each other.

Yikes..... wow, I just saw Anne's battle. 😐 Wow two huge all-time favorites and two of my favorite winners.... sad to lose either of them. :( 

I know how the result will go, so I'm just glad Kristi and Nicole made the Final 2 last game. :(  And I know that wasn't going to happen this time, as Corbin & Charlie were targeted earlier on in the 2nd version. 

I'm glad I'm not a ranker this time around because man this version of the game would make me even more pettier than I was in the first game. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Yikes..... wow, I just saw Anne's battle. 😐 Wow two huge all-time favorites and two of my favorite winners.... sad to lose either of them. :( 

I know how the result will go, so I'm just glad Kristi and Nicole made the Final 2 last game. :(  And I know that wasn't going to happen this time, as Corbin & Charlie were targeted earlier on in the 2nd version. 

I'm glad I'm not a ranker this time around because man this version of the game would make me even more pettier than I was in the first game. :haha: 

Nicole and Kristi our Top 2 :wub:  Team Sollace did that.  

• Like 1