2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

JOEY MCINTYRE

happy joey mcintyre GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Joey is a member of New Kids on the Block and was on the first season of Dancing With the Stars. He made it all the way to third place, so props on him making it this far in the rankdown. Even if it's probably because I imagine we all forgot he was there. :unsure: Anyway, he was with Ashly DelGrosso and wound up being the only decent partner she had, making her the original Emma Slater pre-James Van Der Beek. But I digress. His highest-rated dance was a paso doble that scored a 25, and his lowest score was a 20 that he received three times (aka half of his run) for his Cha-cha-cha, his Samba and his Foxtrot.

SAVE: Kelly Monaco

Juan Pablo Di Pace

dwts-juan-pablo.jpg?w=620

^ thats a good photo of Cheryl, those are rare.

I seem to remember cutting him last rankdown when I was on my anti-Cheryl strategy.  I have been good not targetting her people this time, but I found Juan pretty smug over the season.  Carrie Anne loved him, and he was a good dancer but not one of the best ever.  Anyway Juan Pablo competed on season 27, and was a shock boot.  Mind you everyone is a shock boot when Bobby Bones wins your season.  Juan had may perfect scores.  He had perfect score for all of his latin dances (Salsa, Argentine tango, Hive, Samba), and also his Charleston.  My favorite dance that he performed was his Disney Viennese Waltz to Gaston, it was very good.  Ultimately Juan went out in the semi-finals after receiving the highest score of the night.  Anyway, later!

Save:  Abbey

Jodie Sweetin

giphy.gif

Out of all of the remaining nominees, Jodie is the one I feel most comfortable with cutting, so sorry to any Jodie fans! Jodie is known for playing Stephanie Tanner on Full House. She was cast on season 22 and partnered with Keo Motsepe - the first time Keo got someone who was actually a good dancer. Jodie had a lot of really good moments on the show, so let's talk about them. Her Most Memorable Year Foxtrot to "Rise Up" was a moving and really beautiful routine, scoring 23 points. Her switch-up Paso Doble with Val was fantastic, scoring 35 points. Her Contemporary to "Try" was another beautiful routine, scoring 26 points. Her Jive was her obvious highlight of the season. It was amazing and earned a well-deserved perfect 30. I remember Keo being really excited about this, as it was the first time he ever got a 30, or any 10's at all actually. She then was teamed up with Nyle & Peta for a fantastic Argentine Tango team-up dance that scored 29 points. Sadly, Jodie was eliminated after these 2 great performances even though garbage human being Antonio Brown was still on the season at that point. I saw Apolo on the nominee list and had to rush to save him, so Jodie must go. #51 is a super impressive ranking though. Also, I think this means that Nyle wins for season 22? You're welcome to the Nyle stans.

SAVING: Apolo Anton Ohno